Free

Dymphna

Loyalty, Friendship, Love
Really? Why?
I have excessively dry skin and oatmeal leaches natural oils out of the skin. I know their website claims that they have wonderful moisturizers, but they have to compensate for the oatmeal, so what's the point?

frequentflier

happy to be living
My dermatologist told me, "Whatever you do, don't use Aveeno." :shrug:

Who is your dermatologist? Have had skin cancer on my face removed and am supposed to go every 6 months. Have not gone since I left the west coast-over 2 1/2 years. I need to find someone that is easy to get an appointment with.

Dymphna

Loyalty, Friendship, Love
Who is your dermatologist? Have had skin cancer on my face removed and am supposed to go every 6 months. Have not gone since I left the west coast-over 2 1/2 years. I need to find someone that is easy to get an appointment with.
Berger in White Plains. I don't know how easy it is to get an appointment with him, I don't go that often, nor is it that urgent that I get regular appointments. But everything I've heard and seen is that he's the best in the area.

SugarBear47

dermatologist

Hi Frequentflier - I found a new dermatologist in the county who I love. After 5 yrs. of misery, using 2 allergist, and 3 other dermatologist from here to Annapolis to Georgetown, and finally a friend told me about him. His name is Dr. Faris Hawit - 410-535-4561. His office is at the Patuxent Imaging building on W. Dares Beach road in Prince Frederick. You know my number, give me a call if you're interested. This doctor cleared my skin up in 3 days with one simple little pill. I love him!