Freedom FROM Choice - How the Govt Controls What You Consume

TPD

the poor dad
This is an excellent documentary showing how deep the swamp is and how much corporate America controls our politicians, though most of us knew this already. This was done in 2014 but it is truer today than 7 years ago.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
We're getting ready to watch this right now:

I'll bookmark this page so I remember to come back and watch the vid above.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
John Rittenhouse: My father says peasants are like the hands of a clock, round and round they go.

Lucy: What does that mean?

John: A peasant is no more capable of choosing his own path than the hands of a clock.

Lucy: Who chooses the path for them?

John: The clockmaker, of course.

Hijinx

There is a new moon arising.
People can only be pushed so far.

The disturbance at the Capitol should have told the democrats that people have had enough.
Instead they used it to clamp down on protest and serve notice that they intend to use force. Armed force.
It was the wrong move in the wrong place. But if they keep pushing other moves will be made.

herb749

There is a new moon arising.
People can only be pushed so far.

The disturbance at the Capitol should have told the democrats that people have had enough.
Instead they used it to clamp down on protest and serve notice that they intend to use force. Armed force.
It was the wrong move in the wrong place. But if they keep pushing other moves will be made.

I'm not so sure after the way Democrats treated the NG making them sleep in a garage. The army might think the same happens to them.

Hijinx

I'm not so sure after the way Democrats treated the NG making them sleep in a garage. The army might think the same happens to them.

They actually sent 12 of the 26,000 guardsmen home because they had right wing thoughts.
If they think that 12 was all of those with right wing thought in the guard they are only fooling themselves.

black dog

Free America
What I would have given on a few deployments in the cold to have not only a clean concrete floor to sleep on but a roof to stay dry, hot food and a shitter...... Thats a nig-ger please......
Welcome to being an infantry soldier or Marine.....

It surely beats being drafted and sent to Korea War in the winter or rainy season in Southeast Asia or an island in the South Pacific....