Freedom Georgia Initiative

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
I wonder if they will have a whites only water fountain in their community. If this ever gets off the ground, the results would be interesting. Are they going to have schools & a police department? If I'm not mistaken, the things they desire have been promised to them for decades from democrat candidates for mayor in major US cities.

The Freedom Georgia Initiative was established out of an extreme sense of urgency to create a thriving safe haven for black families in the midst of racial trauma, a global pandemic, and economic instabilities across the United States of America brought on by COVID-19. Calls are being made for police reform while cries for justice and reparations ring out on the streets. Communities are working together to feed food insecure families, provide masks, and direct payments to families in need. We wanted to do our part to do what we can to create safe spaces for black faces and their allies. Out of our desire to create generational wealth for our families, we wanted to provide a place for restoration, recreation, and reformation for your families during this time.

Our vision is to develop our vast resource-rich 96.71 acres of land in Toomsboro, GA for the establishment of an innovative community for environmentally sustainable-living, health & wellness, agricultural & economic development, arts & culture for generations to come. Our aim is to be a premier recreational, educational, and cultural destination for Black families across the African diaspora. We welcome you, your family, and all Black allies to support us in our vision to be the change we want to see!

the devil went down to georgia

jrt_ms1995

At least they're honest and admit they want to enrich themselves. But I doubt they'll be able to shoehorn much "environmentally sustainable-living, health & wellness, agricultural & economic development, arts & culture" onto 97 acres.

And that photo at the top of their website makes it look like they own an abandoned sand pit.