Freeze branding clinic

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
I have a freeze brander that could make it here in Southern MD on Oct 8, 2007 anyone interested in getting their horse freeze branded?

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Pasofever said:
I have a freeze brander that could make it here in Southern MD on Oct 8, 2007 anyone interested in getting their horse freeze branded?

I am! How much would it be? And are the brands nationally registered?

TotalControl

Leap Of Faith Farm
Pasofever said:

Tell me more I maybe interested in having it done . :coffee: . Can they do it under the mane ?? How much does it cost?? Are there specific brands they use or can it be something you want ??

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
TotalControl said:
Tell me more I maybe interested in having it done . :coffee: . Can they do it under the mane ?? How much does it cost?? Are there specific brands they use or can it be something you want ??
:howdy: TC.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
TotalControl said:

If I do it I am getting a custom farm brand...anyone want his number and to deal with him? I will come to your clinic :lmao:

TotalControl

Leap Of Faith Farm
mygoldnhorse said:

Hi Golden I rode Rocky today :clap: I went and picked up Woody, and River, Amira and Ben went for a ride over Percy's .. He did not do anything stupid but he was not happy .. We cantered up the hill and he was hopping ..
then :popcorn: I went to pull him up and put his halter on and one side of his bit fell right out of his mouth :shocked: The screw came right out of my bridle that connected to the bit ... Thank god that did not happen when I stopped at the top of the hill ..We would have made it back to the farm FAST or at least he would. :lmao: We also loaded him 3 times with not too much trouble :smack:

Passo I thought you were having the clinic?? :whistle: