freezer meals book

Khurley

Can anyone recommend a good low fat freezer meals book? I would like to do some Lets Dish type meals at home without going to their store.

Sweet 16

^^8^^
Let's Dish is one of those places where you order and prepay online for several meals and put them together at their store. They do all the prep work (trimming meats, chopping veggies, etc.) and provide the work stations, recipes, ingredients, packaging and cooking instructions. You put it all together in the store and take your meals home and put them in your freezer. When you need a quick, wholesome meal, you just thaw and cook according to instructions. All the prep work has been done already which saves a lot of time. A Dinner A'fare is the new store in Waldorf. They'll even let you have private parties if you can get enough people to sign up for a session. Very fun and very yummy!

sanchezf

Little ol' Me
Let's Dish is one of those places where you order and prepay online for several meals and put them together at their store. They do all the prep work (trimming meats, chopping veggies, etc.) and provide the work stations, recipes, ingredients, packaging and cooking instructions. You put it all together in the store and take your meals home and put them in your freezer. When you need a quick, wholesome meal, you just thaw and cook according to instructions. All the prep work has been done already which saves a lot of time. A Dinner A'fare is the new store in Waldorf. They'll even let you have private parties if you can get enough people to sign up for a session. Very fun and very yummy!

Oh ok my mom buys those meals from A Dinner A'Fare, she says they are very tasty. I would like to do something like this myself on the weekends to make it easier during the work week.

Khurley

They just opened a Super Suppers in P.F. which is like Lets Dish. I think it is more expensive, but I haven't been yet.

molly_21

They just opened a Super Suppers in P.F. which is like Lets Dish. I think it is more expensive, but I haven't been yet.

I have been. I looked up Let's Dish (besides there is no local branch around), Super Suppers seems reasonable compared to Let's Dish. They charge $14 for three serving dish (do not know about their 6 serving dishes).
So far, I have enjoyed all but one dish from Super Suppers, but that happens.