French food is racist!

UglyBear

@GURPS is slacking today, so I’ll post this here:

Some crazy law “professor” from US gave a lecture to the French how their food is racist.

Her statement is complete word salad, devoid of all meaning. Probably a good bot could generate a better speech.

One question: the white French are indigenous to France, so why should they care that their food perpetuates white people? Like, you know, them? Isn’t it like Chinese food perpetrates Asianness?

Last edited:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
@GURPS is slacking today,

yeah 11 hour in the car to Pittsburgh and back

UglyBear

lol I was driving an Expedition
Jealous! For some reason Pittsburgh seems like a magical (ok, slight exaggeration— at least interesting) place. All the monuments (buildings, factories, etc — not actual statues ) to the Golden Age of American industrial might!
Hope you had fun!

stgislander

PREMO Member
Jealous! For some reason Pittsburgh seems like a magical (ok, slight exaggeration— at least interesting) place. All the monuments (buildings, factories, etc — not actual statues ) to the Golden Age of American industrial might!
Hope you had fun!
There was a saying where I grew up that when you died you went to Pittsburgh.

PeoplesElbow

Hope you had fun!
Too bad the smell isn't there anymore.