French PETA Insanity - Stealing a Homeless Man's Puppy

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Despicable.
That pup looked healthy and the man was clearly distraught that his companion was stolen by these thugs.

UglyBear

Despicable.
That pup looked healthy and the man was clearly distraught that his companion was stolen by these thugs.
The poor man seemed to be genuinely distraught— down on his luck, out on the street, and then losing his only source of joy to some freaks, who probably went to their parents’ luxurious homes to gloat about it

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Here's the comment with a better explanation of the video and aftermath, I edited it for typos and clarity:

"If anyone wants the story and how it ends : This guy, who actually harassed the homeless guy before, belongs to the SPA (French PETA). He and his stupid friends decided that the dog was unhappy and underfed so they stole it (as seen in the video) and put him in a shelter and tried to put the pup up for adoption for 175€. (I think I've heard the poor puppy refused to eat and cried often in the shelter, but I'm not sure).

Anyway, as the blond woman said in the video : this is illegal in France, because it is theft. Associations for the homeless rushed to the homeless man's help and he got his puppy back! Police arrested the man in white on the video and forced him to give the dog back.

Edit : the video is confusing but the blond woman tries to stop the guy in white, she is the one who calls the police.
"

Last edited:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
The people that belong to these freak groups need to be committed, until death, to an institution where they can't commit these acts against others.