Fri Jan 31, 2014

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
:huggy:

Small group tonight - me, Vince, Bann, FH, and My-thyme (who got all Coked up and spilled her drink....or maybe it was Pepsi....whatever...) Nobody got a meal, we just got a bunch of appetizers and shared them around.
That was probably when FH told her that you touched him inappropriately last week, but not her. :jet:

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
:bann:

I had a nice time. No inappropriate touching, good food, great conversations.

Everyone witnessed the soda spill, but only vrai saw the fumbled keys.:shrug:Story of my life.

:buddies:

Dakota

~~~~~~~
:bann:

I had a nice time. No inappropriate touching, good food, great conversations.

Everyone witnessed the soda spill, but only vrai saw the fumbled keys.:shrug:Story of my life.

:buddies:

Everyday... I drop my keys 3-4 times. I need to get a wrist band or something to put them on. There are times I drop them... pick them up and drop 'em again. :cds:

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Everyday... I drop my keys 3-4 times. I need to get a wrist band or something to put them on. There are times I drop them... pick them up and drop 'em again. :cds:

You just like to bend over.

Just like every good woman should.

dan0623_2000

M&g

Sorry I missed everyone last night. I had some dental work done on Thursday and was told no alcohol for 48 hrs and on top of that I can only eat soft foods for 72 hrs. So I had to rescheduled eating at MOM's place. Isn't ice cream a soft food of the dairy group?

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Sorry I missed everyone last night. I had some dental work done on Thursday and was told no alcohol for 48 hrs and on top of that I can only eat soft foods for 72 hrs. So I had to rescheduled eating at MOM's place. Isn't ice cream a soft food of the dairy group?

Absolutely! :yay: