Frickin governors

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
No lie, every time our overlords come up with some new draconian power play I get more nervous. Mission creep with no end. We'll accept complete subjugation a step at a time.

I need to sit back and chill, enjoy it from a sociological perspective. 🍷

herb749

While on the subject of Governors, why does Illinois always elect guys who look like mob bosses. :rolleyes:

If you haven't watched the Boardwalk Empire series yet on Amazon Prime , it would be a good choice for getting a view of political power in action.

herb749

Hi Sally!...we missed you! (said nobody on here....ever)

I put Spitfire on ignore about 5 days ago and then didn't see any of his friends. So I thought maybe blocking him blocked all the aliases. But then this salmon person showed up. Maybe not . :frown:

Reactions: BOP

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I put Spitfire on ignore about 5 days ago and then didn't see any of his friends. So I thought maybe blocking him blocked all the aliases. But then this salmon person showed up. Maybe not . :frown:
Sally is just one of several MPDs used by a sad little failure of a person that wants Uncle Sugar to continue to take care of him after his Mom no longer can,

stgislander

PREMO Member
My two cents... Salmon is not Spitfire. Salmon's been around a while but went quiet when some of his other identities came front-n-center.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
My two cents... Salmon is not Spitfire. Salmon's been around a while but went quiet when some of his other identities came front-n-center.

In think I missed a couple ... there is another new member ' REASON ' touting Sanders as the 2nd coming

Salvadore
Blue Cubed
Sapidus
Salmon
StJohns

I thought phreddyp was for a while, now I am not so sure ...