Frickin governors

WingsOfGold

I put Spitfire on ignore about 5 days ago and then didn't see any of his friends. So I thought maybe blocking him blocked all the aliases. But then this salmon person showed up. Maybe not . :frown:
Trust me Salmon is Jed/Kevin/Moses et al from the Baltimore Sun. Even the leftist boards ban him due to his idiotic stupid drug induced post. We have a 20 year history of mutual disrespect. Let him get warmed up, bwak bwak bwak big business big business bwak bwak bwak.
He has serious mental hangups centered from his drug abuse that he uses because he blames himself for his parents divorce 50 years ago. Thinks he's some sort of superstar guitarist but sponges of his wife who is a LPN. I think his brain was frostbit while sleeping with wolves in Alaska while doing peyote buttons.
Pretty much sum it up Jed?

WingsOfGold

I'm just saying that if I were Don Pritzker, I would not like the implication of this post.

If.
He's worth OVER 3 BILLION dollars, why would someone even want a job???
Check this out from Wiki if true.....
The Chicago Sun-Times reported that Pritzker had purposefully directed a mansion that he'd purchased next door to his multimillion-dollar home to become uninhabitable by removing the toilets from the residence. He then appealed his original property tax assessment,[111] claiming that the newly-built residential property was thus "uninhabitable"; the Cook County assessor reduced the home's value from $6.25 million to about $1.1 million, which granted Pritzker an 83% property tax reduction, equal to about $230,000 per annum.[112] Federal prosecutors are investigating the matter.[113]

herb749

Trust me Salmon is Jed/Kevin/Moses et al from the Baltimore Sun. Even the leftist boards ban him due to his idiotic stupid drug induced post. We have a 20 year history of mutual disrespect. Let him get warmed up, bwak bwak bwak big business big business bwak bwak bwak.
He has serious mental hangups centered from his drug abuse that he uses because he blames himself for his parents divorce 50 years ago. Thinks he's some sort of superstar guitarist but sponges of his wife who is a LPN. I think his brain was frostbit while sleeping with wolves in Alaska while doing peyote buttons.
Pretty much sum it up Jed?

He also keeps showing up on reddit and gets kicked out.

phreddyp

In think I missed a couple ... there is another new member ' REASON ' touting Sanders as the 2nd coming

Salvadore
Blue Cubed
Sapidus
Salmon
StJohns

I thought phreddyp was for a while, now I am not so sure ...
Me support sanders surely you jest !😘

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Our frickin governor is going to put the boots to us again today at 11am. What's the over/under on him declaring complete martial law and ordering everyone to house arrest under penalty of jail time?

stgislander

PREMO Member
Our frickin governor is going to put the boots to us again today at 11am. What's the over/under on him declaring complete martial law and ordering everyone to house arrest under penalty of jail time?
Gilligan will have to shelter-in-place so I can come in to work. I'm more essential at the moment than he is. :lol:

Gilligan will have to shelter-in-place so I can come in to work. I'm more essential at the moment than he is. :lol:
You can alternate who's more important. One day it's you, the next it's Gilligan.
Or draw straws.

Or stay home with a beer. Don't matter to me....

He's been going out of his way to not force everyone to stay home, but if the numbers of infected keep going up, he will enforce total shutdown and stay at home orders. Almost inevitable now.

stgislander

PREMO Member
He's been going out of his way to not force everyone to stay home, but if the numbers of infected keep going up, he will enforce total shutdown and stay at home orders. Almost inevitable now.
As much as he's pushing people to get out there to volunteer to assist others, it doesn't make much sense to issue a shelter-in-place order.

stgislander

PREMO Member
One thing I noticed. With all of the talk about the number of confirmed cases and the need to standup additional hospital facilities, he never said how many of the confirmed cases are currently hospitalized. I didn't see it on the State's CV website.