Frickin governors

black dog

Free America
Have you been to Piney Point?

BTW - I can always go by boat. I know plenty of watermen.
Yes, Sold rockfish many times,, one of my family members owns one of the townhouses that was built when the restaurant came down...
The husband is the moron that drives the Z8 around sometimes....

Don't forget DNR Officer Mao Jr
Don't go to the Post Office, thats where they park....

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Yes, Sold rockfish many times,, one of my family members owns one of the townhouses that was built when the restaurant came down...

I saw one of those listed for sale yesterday. They are still selling for far less than what they went for when built.

black dog

Free America
I saw one of those listed for sale yesterday. They are still selling for far less than what they went for when built.

Sometimes the circle completes itself.... From the road facing the water its the one on the left end.
When they bought it new, they could have bought a much LARGER PROPERTY on the water elsewhere.... But thats what they do...

Salmon

Quit borrowing the GOP's terms. We have copyrighted "Snowflakes" for the likes of you!

Please, run back to your basement before you get your feelings hurt.
You guys have no rights to a weather-related term. After all, you deny climate change.

somdwatch

Quit borrowing the GOP's terms. We have copyrighted "Snowflakes" for the likes of you!

Please, run back to your basement before you get your feelings hurt.
Damn, your mom opened the basement door.

Showing your intelligence I see. Since your ilk went outside screaming at the sky. It became a political term for you screamers.

Relative to Climate change, Lets look at some facts at a very high level.
How long has the tracking of data been occurring?
How long has the earth been in existence?
How many times has the earth gone through this cycle since it's beginning?

Climate change is a natural occurrence. You might better prepare yourself by trying to figure out how to keep Yellowstone from wiping out half the country.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Liar ... we deny MAN MADE Climate Change

Don't be silly. Humans certainly play a role in the climate and every other terrestrial event. Every living thing does, including plants. As @somdwatch said, it's a natural occurrence and everything is intertwined in our ecosystem.

Celebrities and their nutter zealot fans just think they're so important and can control everything, and that's the problem. If they really believed what they preach, they'd live a simpler life with regard to their impact. But they don't. They just want to scream and cry and make everyone else do it.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
But from the start, there have always been gnawing questions: hasn’t the climate always changed? If global temperatures rose between 700 AD and 1400 AD, and then fell again, is what is happening now not part of some similar long-term cycle? And until now, that has remained without a confident, categorical answer.

So the latest study surprises nobody. But it matters, because the Nature study clarifies a point of possible confusion. There have been changes in modern human history, but none of them global and synchronous (happening at the same time). They were random fluctuations within the climate system, and even changes in solar activity or volcanic surges could not affect all of the planet at any one time.

“It’s true that during the Little Ice Age it was generally colder across the whole world,” says Raphel Neukom of the University of Bern in Switzerland, and first author, “but not everywhere at the same time. The peak periods of pre-industrial warm and cold periods occurred at different times in different places.”

https://www.truthdig.com/articles/scientists-definitively-debunk-the-biggest-climate-change-lie/