Friday 1/31/20?

frequentflier

happy to be living
Ben Connelly, a local musician, plays at Kingfishers on Solomons Island on Friday nights starting at 6. Is anyone interested in meeting up, breaking bread and having a good time?
When I was there last Friday, there was a very nice crowd; though there were no tables available in the bar area where he plays. He has a loyal following. The food is decent as is the service.
Anyone??

frequentflier

happy to be living
Seriously, if anyone is interested and does not want to post publicly, please PM me. I will have to get a table to accommodate all of us.

littlelady

God bless the USA
I am going to be in disguise if any of them show up :lmao:

Coward. I did stop in to your biz back in the day to meet you because my dentist was across the street; Dr. Gaylord, and you weren’t there, but you decided to bash me, but never met me. I have always thought that was a hoot.

littlelady

God bless the USA
I went to a meet n greet in June 2011. I met some awesome people, and some not so awesome people. Once was enough. And, I am not driving an hour and a half one way to see repeated shenanigans. Y’all have fun. I mean that. :roflmao:

littlelady

God bless the USA
me too, i'll be hiding in the corner just to see what they look like.....

Why would you hide in a corner? That’s just weird considering what your all knowing self posts here. Make up your mind. And, I am not scary, just honest. Does that scare you? Happy foruming! :)

littlelady

God bless the USA
No thanks I have a toilet to scrub. It's far more fascinating than you. Nite Nite . Happy foruming! Have fun talking to yourself!

Why do you respond to me if you find me less fascinating than scrubbing a toilet? You make no sense, but you do make me laugh. Thanks! 🤣

Last edited: