Friday, April 18

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
How's about Ruddy Duck!? :getdown:

A few of us are craving onion rings and it's gonna be chilly anyway, so it's no fun to congregate outside near the water yet. Brrrr.

Foxhound and I are in! :cartwheel

luvmygdaughters

Is the Tiki Bar opening this weekend? If so, Solomons is probably going to be packed or do you mean the new one on St. Georges Island?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I'm in with a +1.

But can someone more ambitious than me check on Tiki? I refuse to get involved in Amateur Night.

belvak

Happy Camper
Not sure yet. Hubby's work is on that side of the bridge. Not sure if he will feel like going back over once he's home.

Last edited:

Bann

PREMO Member
The Tiki opening was scheduled the same weekend as the Celtic Festival. Next weekend.

Bann

PREMO Member
Gee, next weekend I have a choice of going to see men with hairy legs in skirts or ladies in skimpy outfits consuming alcohol. Decisions Deciisions

My guy will be rocking his kilt at the Celtic Festival. Back off ladies -he's mine! :hot:

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
We will be at Tiki opening with our new neighbors and a designated driver. :yay: I won't be able to play rugby at Celtic fest so I'm skipping it this year.:sad:

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
I sure had a fun time tonight - haven't laughed so much in a long time. Good to see everyone I've already met, and a couple new (to me) folks. Thanks, everyone!

PS - the food was yummy, too!

frequentflier

happy to be living
I sure had a fun time tonight - haven't laughed so much in a long time. Good to see everyone I've already met, and a couple new (to me) folks. Thanks, everyone!

Nice to meet some newbies ...
And for me and dgates80 to catch up w/ Bann, Vrai, Vince, Pete, my-thyme and foxhound...

Bann

PREMO Member

:yay: It was good to see you again, too!

Bann

PREMO Member
Nice to meet some newbies ...
And for me and dgates80 to catch up w/ Bann, Vrai, Vince, Pete, my-thyme and foxhound...

So good to see you & dgates again too! It's been awhile - nice catching up on all the news. :love:

dan0623_2000

Defiantly a good time and the onion rings are quite tasty. Second best I ever had and that is only because I am not a big fan of jalapeno. I would love to see them offer the option of with out the jalapeno in the batter.