Friday, August 1

frequentflier

happy to be living
Will have to see- no promises - but it sounds great.

One word of warning- many people have been complaining about the parking down there.

dan0623_2000

Would love to join you, but that is the same day as the Lusby American Legion 1st Friday of the Month Steak Night. By the way the event is open to the public. $16 for a ribeye steak, cooked to order and the trimmngs

Foxhound

Finishing last
I think if I go to the pool and do laps all week I can afford to have some Boston Creme Cheesecake!!!

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
Add one more, please.

But you know me, I like to make an entrance (working until 5:30, then have to navigate that bridge).

Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Add one more, please.

But you know me, I like to make an entrance (working until 5:30, then have to navigate that bridge).

Looking forward to seeing everyone!
Yaaay! :love: No rush - we'll be there!

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Roll Call

FF (a maybe +1?)
MyThyme
Vrai
Foxhound
Moi
Vince + 4

Anyone I miss?

mamatutu

mama to two
Miss you guys, but I'm going to Alabama! :diva:

(edit: the concert...not the state)

I went to the PO today and saw all the cars parked and umbrellas in the rain. That sucks because all week has been beautiful. I hope it was fun. I can usually hear the concerts from my back deck, but I didn't go out because it was raining. Sweet home, Alabama! :dance:

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
I went to the PO today and saw all the cars parked and umbrellas in the rain. That sucks because all week has been beautiful. I hope it was fun. I can usually hear the concerts from my back deck, but I didn't go out because it was raining. Sweet home, Alabama! :dance:

Good song, just the wrong band.

mamatutu

mama to two
Good song, just the wrong band.

Sorry, didn't make myself clear. I lived in Alabama for a time. I know Lynyrd Skynyrd did the song. I was referring to the Alabama state thing. The weather seemed to cooperate for the most part. I hope everyone that went had a great time. Mozart is really my guy, but here you go. I didn't realize this song was so political. :lol:

Last edited: