Friday, August 9

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Wow..they really ARE serving up some good stuff!

Great to see everyone!:howdy:

:yay: Had a great time. Good to see you & J!

The food was very good. I am not a huge seafood eater. I like shrimp, crab, some fish. I've eaten calamari - but I can take it or leave it. So the calamari steak fries were an awesome surprise! Very, very tasty! I also tried their clams & liked those. I ordered the bacon shrimp quesadillas and they were YUM! In fact I loved everything I tried tonight.

We sat outside on the deck with a gorgeous view & light breeze keeping us cooled off . Our server was very busy & we kept him hopping-but he was a trooper and kept our glasses filled and handled our every request with a cheerful attitude.

We watched as the storms gathered all around us and enjoyed the light shows in the distance but never really felt a drop of rain.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Glad the rain missed you. It was nice to see you all, even if in passing.

I'm glad I got to see Vrai recieve her very own sugar container. :smile:

The Ruddy Duck also had vegetarian options. But the giant said they didn't have any of their Solomons beer available there yet. :frown:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Glad the rain missed you. It was nice to see you all, even if in passing.
It was good to see you all, too! Your hair is cuuute!

We had a small-ish group - but fun. Foxhound, me and Vrai along with Gilligan & his lovely lady. Then we were joined by Pete and his lovely lady - 7 in all. Since we ordered a bunch o' appetisers and not dinners - we all got to try a lot of different offerings. I believe we unanimously agreed that the Calamari steak fries were the hit of the night! :yum: