Friday, February 21st

SailorGirl

M&G at Sunset Cove, Point Lookout Marina in beautiful Ridge around 5ish. Sunset that way is spectacular by the way. Birddog is hosting and mentioned something about shucking which I would imagine means raw oysters and I have more than enough ketchup. So beer, raw oysters, ketchup, sunset, and birddog - what more could you want on a Friday night? I know it's a long ass drive for the majority of you - but if anyone is really stuck for the long drive home - I'm five minutes away - you can crash on my sofa or pitch a tent - your choice.

Anyone?

beachcat

I need a nap
PREMO Member
what time? I won't be able to get there until like 630ish...happy belated b-day, btw

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
PREMO Member
Ad Free Experience
Patron
My nephew runs uber in the area if 2-3 people want to meet in town and be assured a safe and worry free ride. He's stationed at Norfolk, so I'll have to double check his schedule.

That's eery. My phone just popped up his birth date and I didn't even use his name. Hmmm...

Last edited:

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
Let’s get together about 5..... I personally don’t have a curfew :)
Whatever everyone wants to do.....

SailorGirl

Yes, I have an oyster farm....
That's awesome - haven't had raw oysters in awhile but I used to be able to slurp them with the best of them. Until I read something about how long they remain alive in your stomach. Should provide some comic relief if nothing else.