Friday Golf

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
smoothmarine187 said:
Where are you guys playing? I will be at Cheseapeake hills.
Here they are...

Attachments

• f-stooges5.jpg
    f-stooges5.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 85

Otter

Nothing to see here
smoothmarine187 said:
Where are you guys playing? I will be at Cheseapeake hills.

Heard Chesapeake was doing alot of dirt moving..BUT the info I got sounded an awful lot like what they did last summer so I don't know if it can trusted. Haven't played up there in a few months.

smoothmarine187

I have been playing there just about every weekend......mainly because its cheap and I'm not that good at Golf so I don't mind playing on a rough course. They still have about 6 temporary greens that are pretty rough, but other than that.........its not to bad.

Nupe2

smoothmarine187 said:
I have been playing there just about every weekend......mainly because its cheap and I'm not that good at Golf so I don't mind playing on a rough course. They still have about 6 temporary greens that are pretty rough, but other than that.........its not to bad.

I'm going to call Wicomico Shores to try to get a 10:00 tee time. It may be a ride for you but you're welcome to join us (so far it's Otter and me). :yay:

Nupe2

Tee Time

We have a 10:00 tee time on Friday at Wicomico Shores. Still have room for 2 more....

Agee

Nupe2 said:
We have a 10:00 tee time on Friday at Wicomico Shores. Still have room for 2 more....

Have to do the work thing, suppose to be sunny and in the 70's Friday...

Grip-it and Rip-it :cheers:

Nupe2

Airgasm said:
Have to do the work thing, suppose to be sunny and in the 70's Friday...

Grip-it and Rip-it :cheers:

:cheers: Will do Air...long time no see. Hope all is well! :yay: