Friday, Jan. 24

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
How about Marie's Diner? (LaPlata)

Or the VFW in Mechanicsville...wasn't BelvaK talking about a Steak dinner on certain Fridays?

:getdown:

Bann

PREMO Member
:cds: well dang - I was trying to help the folks out in other counties who cant make it by 5 down by us.

In that case I'd just as soon meet at Ruddy Duck or LaTolteca. :lol:

Vince

Can't this Friday. Son has a late Dr. appt. By the time I get him back home and get to LaPlata it'll be late.

belvak

Happy Camper
Actually, it's the American Legion in Hughesville. It's Italian night tomorrow. Steak night was last weekend.

belvak

Happy Camper
Is this where I bitch that 5 o'clock is too early? :mad:

Sure, if you want to!! :buddies: They start serving around 5:30 or 6:00 and serve until the food is gone (or around 7:00/7:30ish I think), so you don't have to be there at 5:00. :huggy:

Bann

PREMO Member
Actually, it's the American Legion in Hughesville. It's Italian night tomorrow. Steak night was last weekend.

:jet:

I knew it was one of those places!! Hughesville, Mechanicsville. :lmao:

We'll be there - Italian sounds YUM!

Vince

Sure, if you want to!! :buddies: They start serving around 5:30 or 6:00 and serve until the food is gone (or around 7:00/7:30ish I think), so you don't have to be there at 5:00. :huggy:
Don't think I can get there until around 7pm. :banghead:

dan0623_2000

M&g

I would like to attend the M&G tomorrow. When I walk into the Hughsville American Legion, how will I know which group is from SOMD.COM?