Friday, July 17th, Ruddy Duck

SailorGirl

Yes, I know it's a long time from now BUT at the rate we're going it's plenty of advance notice to make arrangements for that night OR plenty of time to come up with an inventive excuse to not go and maybe, just maybe the state will have figured out what's in our best interests by then, since we can't figure them out on our own. Apparently. So far it's just me, Luvmydaughter, and GTFO Beachcat (my new nickname for her). So think it over, come meet someone you love/hate on the forum.

UglyBear

Yes, I know it's a long time from now BUT at the rate we're going it's plenty of advance notice to make arrangements for that night OR plenty of time to come up with an inventive excuse to not go and maybe, just maybe the state will have figured out what's in our best interests by then, since we can't figure them out on our own. Apparently. So far it's just me, Luvmydaughter, and GTFO Beachcat (my new nickname for her). So think it over, come meet someone you love/hate on the forum.
Which Ruddy Duck?
(there's two of them -- one up in Calvert, one down south somewhere, on a bridge to some shady questionable locale)

luvmygdaughters

cant wait to meet everyone, nice to put a face to the name. My two daughters may be with me. I'm spending that weekend at my oldest daughters and the youngest is coming over too. Its my birthday "weekend" and they are treating me to a carefree, no work, weekend.

SailorGirl

cant wait to meet everyone, nice to put a face to the name. My two daughters may be with me. I'm spending that weekend at my oldest daughters and the youngest is coming over too. Its my birthday "weekend" and they are treating me to a carefree, no work, weekend.
Fine with me - it will be nice to meet both you and the daughters you love. And it's your birthday - Awesome!

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
PREMO Member
Ad Free Experience
Patron
For your convenience @KingFish

I hope you can make it. I'll be attending, if it's not too terribly hot that day. I can take a change of clothes to work, but I don't think the boss would like it if I bathed in the mop basin.

SailorGirl

For your convenience @KingFish

I hope you can make it. I'll be attending, if it's not too terribly hot that day. I can take a change of clothes to work, but I don't think the boss would like it if I bathed in the mop basin.
If this actually happens, can you drop me off on Saint Andrews and Benswood on the way back maybe? I'm getting an UBER over - but it's always iffy getting an UBER back. I know you don't drink and I'm planning on it that night.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
PREMO Member
Ad Free Experience
Patron
If this actually happens, can you drop me off on Saint Andrews and Benswood on the way back maybe? I'm getting an UBER over - but it's always iffy getting an UBER back. I know you don't drink and I'm planning on it that night.
Absolutely, or I can deliver you to your doorstep if you like. As long as you're going to stay put wherever it might be.