Friday, June 21st

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Okay, Friday Nighters! I know a few already cannot make this week. We were shooting for River's Edge in Benedict - but Mr. & Mrs. Slotpuppy's beloved dog is ill - so I thought we should go somewhere close to them.

We normally don't like the Chains - but a lot of us DO love Longhorn Steakhouse - so we've made an Executive Decision and will meet at the Waldorf Longhorn about 5:30.
:getdown:

slotpuppy

Ass-hole
Okay, Friday Nighters! I know a few already cannot make this week. We were shooting for River's Edge in Benedict - but Mr. & Mrs. Slotpuppy's beloved dog is ill - so I thought we should go somewhere close to them.

We normally don't like the Chains - but a lot of us DO love Longhorn Steakhouse - so we've made an Executive Decision and will meet at the Waldorf Longhorn about 5:30.
:getdown:

:huggy: Thanks Bann.

bcp

In My Opinion
I think the child is working, so that one is close enough to us for us to make it too.
We can be there right around 5pm.

Bann

PREMO Member
I think the child is working, so that one is close enough to us for us to make it too.
We can be there right around 5pm.

Sounds good! Let's meet in the bar and that way we can either order appetizers from the bar and move to the tables there or get on the list for a table depending on the number of people that show up.

bcp

In My Opinion
Sounds good! Let's meet in the bar and that way we can either order appetizers from the bar and move to the tables there or get on the list for a table depending on the number of people that show up.

sounds good to me. I can have my female call Foxhounds female when we get there....

slotpuppy

Ass-hole

That place fills up pretty quick, who ever gets there first should get on the list right away.

bcp

In My Opinion
seriously looking forward to meeting BlueBird.
the Slutpuppy is right, the first one there needs to get a table. use the southern md reference, that way when we come in we can ask if a somd group is there, if so, we meet up, if not, we get the table for the others to find.

Bann

PREMO Member
Looking forward to meeting you Bluebird, if you really plan on making it. :lol:

Everyone: save us a place at the bar - and whomever arrives first - can you do the "call ahead seating" for about 6:30 or so? Foxhound and I will probably not get there until 5:45-6pm. He works at PAX, and by the time he drives to PF, gets me and we drive over - it's definitely not going to be 5-5:30.

I will FB msg Slotpuppy & bcp later and let you know how the day will pan out...

belvak

Happy Camper
Have fun! We'll be pressure washing the deck! Hopefully that means I can cuddle with the grandaughter and watch G do all the work! :lol:

slotpuppy

Ass-hole
So far we have 6 coming. Are you really coming bluebird and are you bringing a date so we can get a head count.

Vince

Too much on plate today. Working late, then groceries, etc. I really need to get out and relax with everyone, but today is just going to be too much.:banghead: