Friday, June 7th

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Who's available and where should we go? :popcorn:
(keeping in mind the probable rain coming our way)

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Vince mentioned Seabreeze for crabs but they're pretty little right now.

I'll go wherever you all go :ridingbitch:

Bann

PREMO Member
you guys should try the new mex place. :coffee:

We were going to make LaTolteca our next Mexican night - but I am not feeling like it this week. :ohwell:

How about The Ruddy Duck?! We could go outside on the patio if it's nice or stay in by the bar if if ain't. :buddies:

Bann

PREMO Member
So it was just Vrai, Vince, FH & moi:diva:

:love: I love you guys!! :love: More bettah friends I could not have.

Great food at The Duck - as usual! The company was the bestest, as usual. We even found out a little secret. :gossip:

Oh! and then we stopped by the old Back Room which is now Buckets & had a nightcap. It looks to be promising, so we will have to add that to our Friday night list.

frequentflier

happy to be living

Great food at The Duck - as usual! The company was the bestest, as usual. We even found out a little secret. :gossip:

Oh! and then we stopped by the old Back Room which is now Buckets & had a nightcap. It looks to be promising, so we will have to add that to our Friday night list.

Sorry I didn't stop by. It was late when I left the store, I was pooped and hungry and dgates80 was *supposed* to have dinner ready when I got home.
...wish I had stopped....LOL

Roman

We went last Saturday afternoon. The food is good, but a bit pricey for what you get.

Bann

PREMO Member
We went last Saturday afternoon. The food is good, but a bit pricey for what you get.

To Buckets? or to the Duck? I didn't feel like committing to a heavy dinner because I was dying for their onion rings. So since I pigged on those - I had onion rings, an order of Buffalo wings, a side plate of the grilled veggies & 2 drinks - all for $28.

The thing about their food - it's always been good. ONE TIME a couple of wings were under cooked - and they took the whole total off my bill. Last night, apparently one wing was on the small side and the server promptly had another meatier wing delivered. I never even asked!

Roman

To Buckets? or to the Duck? I didn't feel like committing to a heavy dinner because I was dying for their onion rings. So since I pigged on those - I had onion rings, an order of Buffalo wings, a side plate of the grilled veggies & 2 drinks - all for $28.

The thing about their food - it's always been good. ONE TIME a couple of wings were under cooked - and they took the whole total off my bill. Last night, apparently one wing was on the small side and the server promptly had another meatier wing delivered. I never even asked!
Buckets! Food was good, and the atmosphere was good, and clean. Just a tad expensive. I had the Oyster Sammie, filled with Oysters, but served on a Hamburger Bun, a bag of chips, and a Pickle. Hub had the Crab Cake with no Fillers, and that was about $21.00, for the same sides. Mine cost $10 something. Mango Coleslaw was served in a small Condiment cup, and that was $3.00.