Friday, March 14th

NextJen

Raisin cane
It is in the building directly behind Colonial Liquors. Not sure if I'll make it, but they have been advertising a Black Cherry Wood Smoked Prime Rib that looks really good.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Sorry...we have plans already and since slotpuppy gets off later now and I work in DC this Friday, it's not possible for us to be anywhere at 5pm.

You don't have to be there at 5pm :strangle: <--in a loving way. I don't usually get there until 5:30 or so, then we lounge about with drinks and snacks until the manager starts giving us the hairy eyeball and we finally order dinner.

slotpuppy

Ass-hole
You don't have to be there at 5pm :strangle: <--in a loving way. I don't usually get there until 5:30 or so, then we lounge about with drinks and snacks until the manager starts giving us the hairy eyeball and we finally order dinner.

On fridays coming from DC, she is lucky if she makes it home by 6:30.

dan0623_2000

Wish I could make but I will be helping doing the prep work for the Lusby American Legion Bull and Oyster Roast on Saturday. Now if you are looking for good food come on over the Bull and Oyster Roast on Saturday. The beef is fantastic, the oysters are succulent and the baked beans are superb.

Retrodeb54

Surely you jest ...
Wish I could make but I will be helping doing the prep work for the Lusby American Legion Bull and Oyster Roast on Saturday. Now if you are looking for good food come on over the Bull and Oyster Roast on Saturday. The beef is fantastic, the oysters are succulent and the baked beans are superb.

:coffee:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
There is nothing on the menu that I like, not into foo-foo foods. :shrug:

:confused: Pizza, hot sandwiches, soup & salads are foo-foo? They've all got their "Bistro" type names, but really - grilled cheese and French dip isn't exactly upscale!

I can't decide which sandwich I want! :cds:

MarieB

I might have to work, but even if not that's too far for me. I don't see well driving at night. Have a great time :)

mamatutu

mama to two
I might have to work, but even if not that's too far for me. I don't see well driving at night. Have a great time :)

I don't see well at night, either. Do you have an astigmatism? That is what I have and makes the headlights horribly glary. I only have to wear my glasses at night. That is my excuse for not going to another meet and greet! Ha, ha! Now, if psyops, vince, im me, bcp (and his fam), foxhound, and you were going, I might risk it. But, it has to be the bundle. :lol:

Last edited:

MarieB

I don't see well at night, either. Do you have an astigmatism? That is what I have and makes the headlights horribly glary. I only have to wear my glasses at night. That is my excuse for not going to another meet and greet! Ha, ha! Now, if psyops, vince, im me, bcp (and his fam), foxhound, and you were going, I might risk it. But, it has to be the bundle. :lol:

I don't wear glasses (but i might need reading glasses soon. Eek! ) I think I once read that women don't see as well at night - differences in rods and comes as opposed to men. I've always had that issue at night

mamatutu

mama to two
I don't wear glasses (but i might need reading glasses soon. Eek! ) I think I once read that women don't see as well at night - differences in rods and comes as opposed to men. I've always had that issue at night

Oh, and I forgot vrai! Those are the people I have met, and thoroughly enjoyed them. What is weird is in my eye checkup last month, my vision has improved, but I still can't see at night. Like I can't see walking down my own outside steps in the dark. Weird.

You can just get some reading glasses at the dollar store. I did that for years. But, like I said my vision has improved in the daylight. So don't give up hope! :lol:

Last edited:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
:lol:

slotpuppy

Ass-hole
:confused: Pizza, hot sandwiches, soup & salads are foo-foo? They've all got their "Bistro" type names, but really - grilled cheese and French dip isn't exactly upscale!

I can't decide which sandwich I want! :cds:

Goat cheese, pine nuts, greek yogurt dressing, neo-pita bread, greek yogurt feta vinaigrette, etc. Yes thats foo-foo stuff, not normal foods.

LJ1999

Goat cheese, pine nuts, greek yogurt dressing, neo-pita bread, greek yogurt feta vinaigrette, etc. Yes thats foo-foo stuff, not normal foods.

Just get the Cubano - it is awesome! I took a friend of mine that thought the same as you and he was very happy. Like Bann said - it's just foo foo names.