Friday, March 14th

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Goat cheese, pine nuts, greek yogurt dressing, neo-pita bread, greek yogurt feta vinaigrette, etc. Yes thats foo-foo stuff, not normal foods.

You baby :lol:

I'm going to have that bacon martini thing and a Cobb salad. I've been craving that exact meal for MONTHS!

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
You baby :lol:

I'm going to have that bacon martini thing and a Cobb salad. I've been craving that exact meal for MONTHS!
:yum:
Until we get there and then we see the other food other people are having & we start changing our mind a hundred times:lol:

Bann

PREMO Member
If you didnt like seafood, would you still go to a place that only servers seafood to eat?

In all fairness, I must say that I have been to numerous crabhouses & seafood restaurants and watched the majority of the Friday nighters pick crabs when I very rarely pick/eat crabs. I don't eat a lot of types of seafood & I don't typically order a lot of seafood when I am out. Seabreeze is a good example. It's a crabhouse. Obviously, the seafood is the best item on the menu. I just get a burger, wings, or a sub. Everyone else is scarfing up the crabs - but I'm happy as a clam with my din din** because I'm with my friends.

**And if I order wings, I will count them to make sure I am getting the # they say I should. :jet:

Bann

PREMO Member