Friday, May 24th

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Going fishing (charter) the first half of the day. Then spring clean for the cruiser in our slip at Tall Timbers and then "camp out" there to partake of all the weekend festivities planned by the folks at TT. :buddies:

Dye Tied

Garden Variety Gnome
Walking around St. Augustine is cool. I need to do the fort tour one of these days.

Just enjoy your time away. We will probably go to the winery again and relax most of the time.

Hull's Seafood is extremely delicious. Not much to look at but sooooo good.

Dye Tied

Garden Variety Gnome
There is a walking food tour in St. Augustine, it is well worth it! When they say do not eat before you go, they are not kidding! I highly recommend it!! They stop at a local winery and an Irish pub!!:buddies:

I've been to the winery a bunch of times and I love it.

When I traveled there for work, I met the owners of the Pub at Sunset Grill. Had a blast with those guys. Sunset is a fun place, too.

Last edited:

warneckutz

I have prisoner exchange....so have to go north.

As a side note: Anyone ever been Yellowfin in Annapolis. I hear they have good happy hour deals. They are on the water, but I don't know if they have an outside deck area.

Good food, pricey. I'd say dress nice but casual but they look like they've been infected with some PG hoodies the last time I was there, so a dress code may not even be an issue. Don't remember seeing an outside deck.