Friday Night Freaks...

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
My Chicklet and my niece are spinning around making themselves dizzy. Niece keeps say that she feels like there is a tornado in her pants.

They are making me dizzy... :lol:

meangirl

Nice lady!
RoseRed said:
My Chicklet and my niece are spinning around making themselves dizzy. Niece keeps say that she feels like there is a tornado in her pants.

Isn't it fun to watch them play?! So carefree and easy to please for now. LOL We are having a slumber party here tomorrow night for my girlies birthday. It ought to be fun. :lol:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
meangirl said:
Isn't it fun to watch them play?! So carefree and easy to please for now. LOL We are having a slumber party here tomorrow night for my girlies birthday. It ought to be fun. :lol:

Niece is spending the night, so we have that going on too. All of us are so dang tired, I am waiting to put them to bed, sooner than later, so I can crash too. :lol:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Ken King said:
She didn't find Auntie's special toy, did she? :biggrin:

:lmao:

No! When I changed into my sweats and she saw me take my bra off, she also announced that she doesn't wear Boobie-Bags yet either.

:roflmao:

She's 4.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
RoseRed said:

:lmao: How cute!

The one med the doctor gave me is making me sick to my stomach. I haven't taken the other one that says "may cause drowsiness." :ohwell:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
jazz lady said:
:lmao: How cute!

The one med the doctor gave me is making me sick to my stomach. I haven't taken the other one that says "may cause drowsiness." :ohwell:

Niece Is taking several med's, and one causes sleepiness. I hope it works for both. :lol:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
RoseRed said:
Niece Is taking several med's, and one causes sleepiness. I hope it works for both. :lol:

Just slip some to chicklet too and she'll go nighty-night in no time. :wink:

:howdy: Only popping in for a bit... the girl is at a sleepover and the boyz just left to go hang out at daddyboyz friend's house... I'm in a mood to do a maaaaajor cleaning frenzy.... gonna turn on the tunes and clean house...:getdown:

Mikeinsmd

kwillia said:
:howdy: Only popping in for a bit... the girl is at a sleepover and the boyz just left to go hang out at daddyboyz friend's house... I'm in a mood to do a maaaaajor cleaning frenzy.... gonna turn on the tunes and clean house...:getdown:
Nekkid?? :jet:

W

Wenchy

jazz lady said:
Somebody told me Benadryl works well, too. :dance:

Hmmmmmmm. NyQuil always sent me for a loop, never tried the Benadryl.
I stay away from all that stuff now. My kidneys/liver would probably go into shock, and you guys could plan a ghosthunting weekend in search of moi. :jet: