Friday Night Just Because...

mitzi

Oh lookie! Kathy Griffen! :lol:

Too funny. Tonight my son and I were battling over my music that he couldn't stand and his music that I couldn't stand when he was young (we were battling on FB with videos of the songs). This one popped in my head and I watched this video tonight for the first time in ages, and now here it is again :lmao:. I was surprised to see Kathy Griffin too.

littlelady

God bless the USA
Too funny. Tonight my son and I were battling over my music that he couldn't stand and his music that I couldn't stand when he was young (we were battling on FB with videos of the songs). This one popped in my head and I watched this video tonight for the first time in ages, and now here it is again :lmao:. I was surprised to see Kathy Griffin too.

Kathy Griffin has no claim to fame. She cut her own head off when she thought it would be funny to show Trump beheaded. Actions have consequences. The leap frogs won’t even defend her. She is a loser. Period.

I found this when looking for A Hard Days Night. Too funny!

Last edited:

mitzi

Kathy Griffin has no claim to fame. She cut her own head off when she thought it would be funny to show Trump beheaded. Actions have consequences. The leap frogs won’t even defend her. She is a loser. Period.

I found this when looking for A Hard Days Night. Too funny!

I never could stand her, long before she pulled that stunt.

Eminem's videos were good (& funny) but he goes so fast I could never make out what he's saying most of the time. I remember how "controversial" he was. He just doesn't cut anybody much slack.
Love the Beatles. My son does too. He didn't get it from me, I never played them much when he was growing up.

Last edited: