Friday, Nov 1

slotpuppy

Ass-hole
We have a family dinner sat night at a seafood place, not sure if the handler will want to go out friday night too.

Foxhound

Finishing last
I don't mind but I'm not going to be left sitting at the table picking crabs by myself! Last time I had to pick Vrais crabs cause she got tired of pickin'. Left sittin' there by myself, all lonely and chit. :drama:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I don't mind but I'm not going to be left sitting at the table picking crabs by myself! Last time I had to pick Vrais crabs cause she got tired of pickin'. Left sittin' there by myself, all lonely and chit. :drama:

YOU are the one who insisted on picking those itty bitty crabs when there was good music going on outside. :mad:

RPMDAD

I always got the Fried Chicken and ate bowls of hush puppies @ Chesapeake Bay Seafood House

Used to love that place but i honestly don't think i ever tried the fried chicken, lord knows i devoured tons of crab legs, shrimp, hush puppies and frog legs there. Definitely loved the hush puppies though. A bunch of the people i used to go there with, wouldn't touch the hush puppies, they just wanted the seafood, i got all their hush puppies also. I think they had scallops also, but am not sure. Used to hit the one up by Andrews alot and occasionally the one off central ave.

Last edited: