Friday, Nov 1

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
We have a family dinner sat night at a seafood place, not sure if the handler will want to go out friday night too.

I usually don't get crabs whenever the group wants to pick crabs. I don't eat enough to really get my money's worth. It's more about the company anyway.

Seabreeze has other food, but it's a crabhouse - so obviously, seafood is what they do best - but it's hard to mess up a burger! :yay:

slotpuppy

Ass-hole
I usually don't get crabs whenever the group wants to pick crabs. I don't eat enough to really get my money's worth. It's more about the company anyway.

Seabreeze has other food, but it's a crabhouse - so obviously, seafood is what they do best - but it's hard to mess up a burger! :yay:

The handler and I are going to go. We have a dog groomer coming to the house about 3:30 tomorrow so we may be a few minutes late depending on when she gets done. Save us a seat and we will text you when we are leaving the house.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
I wish I could be there wherever just for the cooler weather.

What's up with that? We had a mini cool down, gave my AC a rest for 2 or 3 days and now it' the middle of summer all over again. If it weren't for school I'd take a trip north just to feel some cool air.

b23hqb

PREMO Member
What's up with that? We had a mini cool down, gave my AC a rest for 2 or 3 days and now it' the middle of summer all over again. If it weren't for school I'd take a trip north just to feel some cool air.

True dat. TECO loves it, though.

belvak

Happy Camper
Sorry we missed it! Evidently we had our "wires" crossed and Hubby had a date with Bambi. Unfortunately for us, she stood him up and we missed out on Seabreeze. :frown:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Sorry we missed it! Evidently we had our "wires" crossed and Hubby had a date with Bambi. Unfortunately for us, she stood him up and we missed out on Seabreeze. :frown:

I will consider 3 of my crabs and half my pitcher of beer on your behalf. And I'm sure Mrs. Slotpuppy will donate a margarita.

Missed you tonight!

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Had fun last night!

Sooo, since I didn't want the crabs* - I decided to get their steak & cheese sub and OMG, was it good! NOT a steak-um sandwich at all. It was a generous portion of strips of beef smothered in ooey, gooey, melty- almost creamy - provolone with onions, bell pepper & mushrooms. The sub roll held it all pretty well, too. It came with fries and they were also very good. It was a great choice of dinner with my decision to have 2 margaritas. :jet:

:yay: :yay: :yay: 3 Thumbs up - I'd definitely order it again.

*everyone had extra crabs served up with their order. Both Vrai & Foxhound shared some crab meat with me and it was delicious. Some of the best tasting crab I've had in a long time!