Friday, October 18th

slotpuppy

Ass-hole
Going south on 301, when you hit the stop light at 225 in Laplata, You will see a Shell gas station and Maries is right past that on the right side of the road, the parking is behind the building.

Right now it looks like we need a reservation for 8. I will call later today to make sure they can fit us in. I hope some more can people can make it.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I might be there but you won't know it. :evil:

Then who cares?

I mean - no offense but if you're not into meeting us - then vice versa. We enjoy the company and drama free get togethers. We don't beg anyone to join us.

NextJen

Raisin cane
I probably won't be able to make it over that way in time, but if you wanted to stay out in LaPlata area, didn't some of you like the Blue Dog Saloon? Just thought I'd throw that out there.

We'll probably be out in Port Tobacco this weekend, might just hit Marie's Diner for breakfast. Creamed chipped beef :yum:

Bann

PREMO Member
Well, mom duty calls me this weekend, so I have to re-do my plans for tomorrow. I *need to return some things I bought at the Mall, so we are going to keep our meeting up in the Waldorf area so I can get that done today.

We're gonna meet the Slotpuppies at Longhorn Steakhouse - because I have a gift card from my General Manager Niece and will have a nearly free dinner! :biggrin:

General time of arrival will be 5:30-6:00pm. :getdown:

slotpuppy

Ass-hole
Well, mom duty calls me this weekend, so I have to re-do my plans for tomorrow. I *need to return some things I bought at the Mall, so we are going to keep our meeting up in the Waldorf area so I can get that done today.

We're gonna meet the Slotpuppies at Longhorn Steakhouse - because I have a gift card from my General Manager Niece and will have a nearly free dinner! :biggrin:

:love: That is so sweet of you to bring the gift card for the handler and I to use.

Longhorn's Peppered Steak salad is the bomb...:yum:

belvak

Happy Camper
:howdy: I'll check with Hubby. Not sure what we're up to yet. May see you guys there, but I don't get home until 5:00, so it probably wouldn't be until around 6:00.

slotpuppy

Ass-hole
:howdy: I'll check with Hubby. Not sure what we're up to yet. May see you guys there, but I don't get home until 5:00, so it probably wouldn't be until around 6:00.

Sounds good. Dont forget we are all meeting at the National Harbor tonight. :whistle:

bcp

In My Opinion
Sounds good. Dont forget we are all meeting at the National Harbor tonight. :whistle:

Well we were going to go, but with this National Harbor thing thrown in Im pretty sure it wont happen.
Getting through Waldorf and actually getting out of the car in Laplata is enough excitement for me in one night.

slotpuppy

Ass-hole
Well we were going to go, but with this National Harbor thing thrown in Im pretty sure it wont happen.
Getting through Waldorf and actually getting out of the car in Laplata is enough excitement for me in one night.

Are you going? You never answered my FB message. :coffee:

Bann

PREMO Member
Longhorn's Peppered Steak salad is the bomb...:yum:

Oooh, I may have to try that!

I do love the steaks at Longhorn. I can get double salad or the sauteed veggies since I do low carb. Foxhound & I have shared the steak for 2 special sometimes and we love that. (T-bone?) AND! I do have a weakness for their onion petals! :cartwheel