Friday Ride?

mingiz

Horse Poor
gotta work :burning: Have 1 on vacation so I had to give up my cws day..Unless your going in the late afternoon.... :howdy:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
have contacted appyday, lets see when she can break away. she usually goes in the pm. i'd prolly just go to her place and ride out from there. might be easier. my gaited girlie Daisy needs to ride.

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
happyappygirl said:
have contacted appyday, lets see when she can break away. she usually goes in the pm. i'd prolly just go to her place and ride out from there. might be easier. my gaited girlie Daisy needs to ride.

How do you get to St. M River :jameo:

mingiz

Horse Poor
Take RT5 south then- take a left onto Camp Cosoma rd. There's a sign for the lake. Follow that back to lake. Easy to find

mingiz

Horse Poor
happyappygirl said:

Well if it's a pm ride I could probably meet ya at Appy's :howdy: Let me know. I get off at 2ish so I can be there by 3ish if fat pony agrees :lmao: My animals are in Great Mills for now.....so I'm closer.....

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
Happyappy, how in the world are you going to be up for a ride on Friday after the week we are having??? I think that I will stay in bed all day Friday :snooze:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
i'm pretty sore myself.....right now, but i'll be fine by friday :lol:

Check out the chit chat thread called Horse People.

SouthernMdRocks

happyappygirl said:
i'm pretty sore myself.....right now, but i'll be fine by friday :lol:

Check out the chit chat thread called Horse People.

Just found it, :confused:
If she really wanted horsey people responses,, why post the thread there.
And talk about being obsessive :whistle: Bet she goes to sleep at night with little horsey's one by one jumping over the fence posts!

mingiz

Horse Poor
SouthernMdRocks said:
Just found it, :confused:
If she really wanted horsey people responses,, why post the thread there.
And talk about being obsessive :whistle: Bet she goes to sleep at night with little horsey's one by one jumping over the fence posts!

:coffee: Wow that was a wild thread. I could care less what they say about horse people..The idiots don't know what a horse person is especailly a true horse person. We work damn hard for our hobby just as anyone else that have thier boats, bikes, rv's, etc. Just ignore them. :lalala: Hell atleast we can control a 1200 lb animal, they can't even get a life. :whistle: They just want to bash people to see how riled up they can get them.. :twitch: Lets put them on one of our rides(didn't say which one probably the newest model so they get the best new ride feel) and see how timid they become. :shrug:

SouthernMdRocks

mingiz said:
:coffee: Wow that was a wild thread. I could care less what they say about horse people..The idiots don't know what a horse person is especailly a true horse person. We work damn hard for our hobby just as anyone else that have thier boats, bikes, rv's, etc. Just ignore them. :lalala: Hell atleast we can control a 1200 lb animal, they can't even get a life. :whistle: They just want to bash people to see how riled up they can get them.. :twitch: Lets put them on one of our rides(didn't say which one probably the newest model so they get the best new ride feel) and see how timid they become. :shrug:

:popcorn: Now that would be a sight!! :yahoo:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
it would surely give them a new found respect for someone who can control 1200 lbs using only their legs, seat and hands :lol:

Late afternoon today works for me, Rottncop could go with us. He works until 3.
What time and where ladies?

mingiz

Horse Poor
Lake? 4-430ish That way I can get my shait together if it isn't raining by then. I just came back from lunch and it's spitting out. I have to go home first and put my hitch back in for the GN......Let me know!!!!

SouthernMdRocks

happyappygirl said:
trotter or gaited?
works for me if it isn't raining....check the pm for my numbers

Is it suppose to rain all day? If I can go, I have to bring my trotter. Geez, my rear was just now starting to recoop.

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
i didn't think so...a little rain doesn't bother me...but lightening does. pm me a number so i can call....
gotta run outside for a bit.