Friday the 13th December

wittykitty

Just curious if anyone knows.. Does RD have live music all the time? I've heard such good things about their food and I want to try it. I went there one Friday night but it was extremely loud music, which I am very sensitive to. Is RD like that all the time?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Just curious if anyone knows.. Does RD have live music all the time? I've heard such good things about their food and I want to try it. I went there one Friday night but it was extremely loud music, which I am very sensitive to. Is RD like that all the time?

They'll have a guitarist or some other mellow type music during the week that you can only really hear in the bar, then a band on Fri/Sat. I agree, when they have a band it gets LOUD!!! throughout the whole restaurant, but they usually don't start until 9pm or so.

PsyOps

Pixelated
They'll have a guitarist or some other mellow type music during the week that you can only really hear in the bar, then a band on Fri/Sat. I agree, when they have a band it gets LOUD!!! throughout the whole restaurant, but they usually don't start until 9pm or so.

That one time we were there near the bar it was two guys on guitars and singing and that was pretty loud.