Friday the 13th December

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Yup, that was me! I saw you get dropped off and considered asking you if you were one of us. :lol:

The ballcap says, "Will work for Wenches."

Heck, it should have been a clue when you saw us sitting at a table with 4 other people! :lol:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Dayum! Great group! I would have loved it.

Fun group tonight. Lots of laughing & carrying on. My voice is nearly gone now, though. I think a pot of homemade chicken soup* & herbal tea is on the menu for tomorrow.

(*No guts in my soups, Varia)

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
Fun group tonight. Lots of laughing & carrying on. My voice is nearly gone now, though. I think a pot of homemade chicken soup* & herbal tea is on the menu for tomorrow.

(*No guts in my soups, Varia)

My specialty. 4 thighs, lots of veggies, fine noodles, broth, poultry seasoning, garlic, onion, etc.

ZARA

It was a good evening! I got to play guess who with Psyops. Cracked me up. Poor guy...I made him sit next to me. I did have fun!! A nice relaxing evening after work, shared a few beers with friends, good conversation, and the wings weren't half bad!

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
It was a good evening! I got to play guess who with Psyops. Cracked me up. Poor guy...I made him sit next to me. I did have fun!! A nice relaxing evening after work, shared a few beers with friends, good conversation, and the wings weren't half bad!

:lol: I was planning to order wings, too. With seltzer or ginger ale.

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
Heck, it should have been a clue when you saw us sitting at a table with 4 other people! :lol:

It WAS. That's what I was looking for. But there was another group which looked just as likely, and a few other couples who were very obviously waiting for their friends to arrive.

I thought about the direct approach: walk up to a table with said gathering and say, "I'm Railroad." Murphy's Law clearly infers that said group would complain to management that a nut case is walking around in the bar thinking he's a railroad. Partly correct, of course, but that's beside the point, and I still would have missed out on dinner. :lmao:

Last edited:

ZARA

It WAS. That's what I was looking for. But there was another group which looked just as likely, and a few other couples who were very obviously waiting for their friends to arrive.

I thought about the direct approach
: walk up to a table with said gathering and say, "I'm Railroad." Murphy's Law clearly infers that said group would complain to management that a nut case is walking around in the bar thinking he's a railroad. Partly correct, of course, but that's beside the point, and I still would have missed out on dinner. :lmao:

That's how I did it. Nice and easy. Or you can ask, "Are you the Heathens?"

PsyOps

Pixelated

Pretty embarrassing, I can troubleshoot complex multi-million dollar networks with ease, but can’t remember certain personal trivia of folks in the forum. I’m going to blame it on the cold weather. Brain freeze. And a tough week at work. Brain fry.

Thanks folks for a great time.

ZARA

Pretty embarrassing, I can troubleshoot complex multi-million dollar networks with ease, but can’t remember certain personal trivia of folks in the forum. I’m going to blame it on the cold weather. Brain freeze. And a tough week at work. Brain fry.

Thanks folks for a great time.

:buddies:
hehe It's ok. For some reason people think I'm going to be an over weight "Mimi" looking type person...still haven't figured that one out.

Attachments

• the-drew-carey-show-mimi.jpg
    the-drew-carey-show-mimi.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 134

slotpuppy

Ass-hole
Had a good time as always last night, lots of laughs, made FF and Psyops blush, and good beer and onion rings. :buddies:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I had the worst night last night and should have gone with you all. Ugh.

Sounds like you all had fun :cheers:

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
That's how I did it. Nice and easy. Or you can ask, "Are you the Heathens?"

HA! Works okay for YOU. I hear you're very pretty, and a pretty lady can get away with stuff like that.

Fugly people such as myself have to be more circumspect.