Friday the 13th December

Roman

:barf:
It's official. I have a sinus infection and also an ear infection is brewing. Overnight I was feeling gawd awful, so I called to my dr. office this morning and got an appt. Dr. said good thing I came in, because this is just "ramping up", as he put it. Next time I fly long distances like that I will take better precautions, but he said a lot of people have this happen after long flights. I am prone to sinus infections very easily when I catch anything upper respiratory, though.

Glad I have the weekend to rest, the Dr. was ordering me to be off from work for 2 days. :yikes: I'm sure my boss would love that. Not! Probably should have gone home after work last night, but I'm glad I went it was so much fun! :getdown:
Start taking vitamins that are geared toward the Immune System. Those long flights, breathing everyone elses air, can be a bummer. Gawd only knows how often the Air Lines change the filters on their systems, or disinfect the surfaces of the things touched by People with all kinds of ailments, to include people that don't wash their hands.

Last edited:

frequentflier

happy to be living
Start taking vitamins that are geared toward the Immune System. Those long flights, breathing everyone elses air, can be a bummer. Gawd only knows how often the Air Lines change the filters on their systems, or disinfect the surfaces of the things touched by People with all kinds of ailments, to include people that don't wash their hands.

Roman, you have got to join us one of these Friday nights!

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member

:yay:

I already take B vitamins, and started taking echinacea & vitamin C when I got home.

Dr. said even my usual regular exercise routine and vitamin regiment wouldn't stop me from getting a bug introduced in an environment like that. I just happen to get a sinus infection if I get any kind of upper respiratory thing. It's happened ever since I moved back to MD.

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
Now I'm wishing I had braved the bridge traffic and the possibility that ya'll would be gone by the time I got there. Sounds like a good time was had by all!

:howdy:

frequentflier

happy to be living
That wasn't you that yelled out " Hi, Mr. D******"?

Ah, no. I would have yelled "Hey Dickweed" or something.

J/K I would have given you a big hug since I appreciate that you traveled out of your comfort zone to come and patronize my small business :smoochy:

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Ah, no. I would have yelled "Hey Dickweed" or something.

J/K I would have given you a big hug since I appreciate that you traveled out of your comfort zone to come and patronize my small business :smoochy:

Weird.
It was either Wednesday or Thursday around noon.
The lady, brunette, had her hair back in a pony tail.
I thought it was you and I just waved.
Kind of like Mammafreaky waves at you when she does her drive by in her Rolls.

frequentflier

happy to be living
Weird.
It was either Wednesday or Thursday around noon.
The lady, brunette, had her hair back in a pony tail.
I thought it was you and I just waved.
Kind of like Mammafreaky waves at you when she does her drive by in her Rolls.

She's got a Jaguar...get it right!

Wasn't me...

ZARA

It's official. I have a sinus infection and also an ear infection is brewing. Overnight I was feeling gawd awful, so I called to my dr. office this morning and got an appt. Dr. said good thing I came in, because this is just "ramping up", as he put it. Next time I fly long distances like that I will take better precautions, but he said a lot of people have this happen after long flights. I am prone to sinus infections very easily when I catch anything upper respiratory, though.

Glad I have the weekend to rest, the Dr. was ordering me to be off from work for 2 days. :yikes: I'm sure my boss would love that. Not! Probably should have gone home after work last night, but I'm glad I went it was so much fun! :getdown:

:huggy:

Sorry dear, glad you got in to see the doc.