Friend Zone

TruckLuvr

Okay, I know I have been out of the dating world for a while but what's with the "I think more of you than a FWB, FB or booty call" and wanting to keep you as a friend? Before responding, we didn't do the nasty as of yet. I haven't contacted him since. What gives?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Simple: he's not interested romantically but he likes you and doesn't want to hurt your feelings. Sounds like a nice guy :yay:

TruckLuvr

vraiblonde, he is a really nice guy. I also think he isn't over his STBXW. Met the family twice, not sure if that means anything these days or not.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
vraiblonde, he is a really nice guy. I also think he isn't over his STBXW. Met the family twice, not sure if that means anything these days or not.

Be patient, then. Timing is everything in relationships, and he clearly cares for you on some level or he wouldn't go to the trouble of explaining. I think it's awfully nice of him to have the conversation with you and give you that respect.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Oh noes!!!
Friend+Zone_b729a4_3762048.jpg

Hank

my war
Okay, I know I have been out of the dating world for a while but what's with the "I think more of you than a FWB, FB or booty call" and wanting to keep you as a friend? Before responding, we didn't do the nasty as of yet. I haven't contacted him since. What gives?

Maybe it's the acronyms.... That would drive me crazy.

FED_UP

Gay or just wants a BJ so you don't get emotionally attached with sex.