Friendly NFL Fantasy Football Money League

BuddyLee

Football addict
Yesterday, June 1, is when one can start to create leagues and teams on NFL.com. So, being the football fanatic that I am, I created a league.

I'm still tinkering on the rules and settings but three things are for certain: 1) It will be a competitive league and; 2) It will be a money league and; 3) It will be on NFL.com

Last year I was involved in a money league, which had 16 teams. It was by far the most competitive and fun league I've been a part of. There was always something at stake.

A money league is like any other league except you put forth a set amount of money before the season begins. If you finish in the top three spots you get a reward. All the money put into the league is distributed out to the winners at the end of the season.

For example: If you have 10 participants at $20 each the rewards will look like so...

$200 up for grabs

1st place - $125
2nd place - $50
3rd place - $25

Of course, the more participants the more money up for grabs and the greater reward.

Payment is usually and most easily made through Paypal. All the money sits in the account until the end of the season when the winners are paid.

I plan on seeing who is interested in the next coming weeks to months.

If you're interested just hit me up in this thread and I'll supply you with the information to join the league. Payment won't need to be made immediately, however, it will need to be made before the NFL season begins. There is plenty of time to garner funds since the season is three months away.

I plan on making it a flat $20 to enter. Not too much but something to risk.

* NFL.com has a lot of neat add-on's this year. One of these includes a video that pops up on your screen every time a player on your team makes a big play. It's kind of like NFL Red Zone. Sounds neat.

Home - NFL.com - Free Fantasy Football

BuddyLee

Football addict
Invite sent Thurley.

I have about 10 invites sent out, which haven't been accepted. So, if you haven't signed up do it quick before someone else takes your spot.

puggymom

You're overdue after last season. :yay:

:lol:
:confused:
I am having a mental block....what happened last season?

Ross said just the other day he thinks the Dolphins will be in the SuperBowl this year...so who knows? You might walk away with the cash this year. :shrug:

Ross

Maybe he's overstating things but what's he supposed to say...we will suck a** this year? :lol:

Rael

Supper's Ready
:confused:
I am having a mental block....what happened last season?

Maybe he's overstating things but what's he supposed to say...we will suck a** this year? :lol:

I was referring to the forum football pool, just a good-natured ribbing. :lol:

You finished strongly with three five-point weeks in a row, but was in the closest division where those fivers really counted against you (I had to open it to make sure. :lol:) The point difference between the top and bottom of your division was only 18 points at the end of the season (as opposed to the strongest scoring division that had a 77 point difference).

Wishing you luck in BuddyLee's fantasy pool here (and the other one, if you're in). :buddies:

puggymom

I was referring to the forum football pool, just a good-natured ribbing. :lol:

You finished strongly with three five-point weeks in a row, but was in the closest division where those fivers really counted against you (I had to open it to make sure. :lol:) The point difference between the top and bottom of your division was only 18 points at the end of the season (as opposed to the strongest scoring division that had a 77 point difference).

Wishing you luck in BuddyLee's fantasy pool here (and the other one, if you're in). :buddies:

Ok....I was thinking about the forum fantasy football league last year. I forgot about the pool. :lol:

BuddyLee

Football addict
12 spots are taken up. If you haven't signed up yet you need to do so soon!

If you're looking to still sign up I'll need your e-mail address.

BuddyLee

Football addict
Alright fella's.

I have a paypal account.

In order to make payment go to www.paypal.com

If you haven't already signed up for paypal it's easy and is probably the safest way to perform transactions online.

You should look to make a payment to the following e-mail address.

buddyleeghosthunter@hotmail.com

If you guys have any problems let me know. Let me know when you make the $20 payment so that I can take you off the list. If payment is not made before the scheduled draft time your team will be disbanded.

The draft is scheduled for Saturday, September 4th at 10:30 pm EST.

Let me know if you can't make it now.

BuddyLee

Football addict
Two weeks and counting until the draft. Mark your calendars!

If you have not yet already, please make the $20 payment to paypal. If payment is not made by draft day (September 4th) your team will be disbanded.

BuddyLee

Football addict
5 days and counting for the draft.

If you have not paid the $20 fee, please be sure to do so before Saturday, September 4. If you don't, your team will most assuredly be kicked out of the league.

Thanks