Friendly Suggestion

J

jp2854

yah because if you do people will think your a target employee LOL

kelb

art imitating life
Do not wear a red shirt to Target.

You're welcome.

the other day I was at the mall in NY&CO. I was in the dressing room trying on clothes. I came out in one of the outfits to ask for another size. A customer walked up to me and started asking me about fitting rooms and if I had another size in theback :lol:

muttdog

the other day I was at the mall in NY&CO. I was in the dressing room trying on clothes. I came out in one of the outfits to ask for another size. A customer walked up to me and started asking me about fitting rooms and if I had another size in theback :lol:

:howdy:I saw you in the fitting room.

yah because if you do people will think your a target employee LOL

Thank you Captain Obvious :lmao:

Funny, she was probably wondering why an employee would be walking around without shoes on :lol:

Venn

Now I could have fun with this, Excuse me sir, can you tell me... NO FIND IT YOUR DAMN SELF!

chernmax

NOT Politically Correct!!
I was in Kauai Hawaii in shorts and a Hawaiian shirt waiting by the front entrance to our hotel for my fellow shipmates (we were there for TBMD testing at PMRF) to change before we went out to eat, a lady approached me apologizing that she forgot her room key which is needed in order to retrieve her rental car keys from the valet. She asked me if I would give her a break this one time because she just had to get something out of her car and would return them in less than 5 minutes.

Anyway I proceeded to tell her we have strict policies and rules in place that could potentially get me fired. I told her I take my job very seriously and if I were to get fired for any reason that my family would potentially suffer. But because you look like such and honest person and I've seen you around the hotel several times with your husband (they were newlyweds!) that I would make an exception. I then asked her what room she was in, reached into the key box and tossed her the keys. She thanked me profusely and ran off to grab her stuff. About 2 minutes later my guys came down and I could see the woman on the way back, as I'm standing in the front talking she approached me, gave me back the keys and thanked me again, before she walked off my Chief asked, hey LT where the heck is the Valet, I said I don't know but let me put this ladies keys back, then I grabbed our rental car keys tossed them to the chief and he said wait here LT, I'll bring the car up front.

Needless to say the look on the womans face was priceless, before she could start apologizing again I smiled, gave her a wink and told her to enjoy her honeymoon, we Navy guys live for small moments like this... Then we both laughed... :dye:

PS, I've made the mistake and worn red to Target also, on 2 different occasions I've taken people around to find what they needed and after they thanked me for my help I'd say something like, well now I need to finish my shopping or my wife is probably wondering were I've gone off too? Before the apologies start again, I state, don't worry and you're welcome?? :howdy:

Last edited:

lisa8439

:lol: This happens to me constantly... I wear red quite a bit and go to Target quite a bit - I've been stopped numerous times and I honestly never got the connection until my husband pointed it out to me (after I was stopped for the third time when we went in to get a few things).

I love shopping in the winter - I don't have any long-sleeved red t-shirts... people seem to realize that the employees don't wear sweaters. :lol:

morningbell

hmmmmmm
Yesterday a Kmart employee was out of gear and clocked out 3 hours passed the time she was supposed to be off and still asked me if I needed anyhelp as she was shopping herself. It was such a nice gesture.

Beta84

They're out to get us
next time I'm in Target, I'm going to act like everyone with a red shirt is a Target employee. That'll show em!