Friends

TotalControl

Leap Of Faith Farm
mygoldnhorse said:
Is this a guessing game? And, is Jaspergirl invisible?
OR
Have you been into :elaine: Mom's homebrew? :biggrin:

Your guess is better then mine :razz: Oh that remindes me I need to :elaine: make some more of my home brew :buddies:

horsesrock93

Chevy Is Da BOMB!!!!
mygoldnhorse said:
Is this a guessing game? And, is Jaspergirl invisible?
OR
Have you been into :elaine: Mom's homebrew? :biggrin:

:howdy: no I'm seeing invisible people again :killingme. no she is just someone i know and you don't :razz:. she is my best Friend who is upset cause she cant post yet :huggy:. *Z* :lmao:

horsesrock93

Chevy Is Da BOMB!!!!
mygoldnhorse said:
Hey Z..........You were starting to worry me. Tell Jaspergirl that I said :howdy: , that is if you can see her tonight :killingme .

:howdy: she is my friend who i used to Bord with and she is highly upset right now so when i get home from school i will call her and tell her you said hi. well I'm off to a long boring day of school :bigwhoop: to maby not fall asleep today in class again. oops :lmao: so it is 6:40 time for the bus to maby just maby learn :lmao:. have fun at work :lmao: talk to u soon *Z* :huggy:

Last edited:

Unbelievable

Spay and Neuter Your Pets
horsesrock93 said:
:howdy: she is my friend who i used to Bord with and she is highly upset right now so when i get home from school i will call her and tell her you said hi. well I'm off to a long boring day of school :bigwhoop: to maby not fall asleep today in class again. oops :lmao: so it is 6:40 time for the bus to maby just maby learn :lmao:. have fun at work :lmao: talk to u soon *Z* :huggy:

No wonder you fall asleep in class, look what time they have you catching the bus. :howdy:

horsesrock93

Chevy Is Da BOMB!!!!
Unbelievable said:
No wonder you fall asleep in class, look what time they have you catching the bus. :howdy:

:howdy:
yha i will some times fall asleep on the bus beacuse i get the seat to my self in the morning :yay: i fell alseep again. in sochel studys. i'm lucky i was there because my bus came 15 mim. earlyer than usal. Z :huggy:

JasperGirl

TotalControl said:
cool why aren't you in school ?? :smack:

Cuz I'm home schooled which is totally awesome...lol :razz: but unfortunately my bookshavent come in yet so for the moment I have nothin better to do then to sit here on the computer :dance:

TotalControl

Leap Of Faith Farm
JasperGirl said:

Cuz I'm home schooled which is totally awesome...lol :razz: but unfortunately my bookshavent come in yet so for the moment I have nothin better to do then to sit here on the computer :dance:

who in the H!ll is home schooling you ?? What happened to school..???

JasperGirl

TotalControl said:
who in the H!ll is home schooling you ?? What happened to school..???

My mom is sposed to be doing it...lol...but yea I decided that I wasn't goin anymore because there were to many people I didn't get along with... :whistle:

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
:howdy: Jaspergirl.......I'm glad you showed up. Z was starting to worry me, talking to invisible forumites, and all. So...do you ride horses?

horsesrock93

Chevy Is Da BOMB!!!!

thank you jaspergirl. see i told you golden she was real. :razz: i am not talking to invisable people :razz: . did you and lilhorsechik have fun?? the ride on the 22 was wery fun it would have been even detter if u where there. *Z* :huggy:

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
Hello Z..........I had a great weekend. I played Power Rangers all day on Saturday with Brandon...he's my g-son and quite a blast. I am the pink ranger, did you know that? Well I was glad to see Jaspergirl finally showed up :whistle: . I missed going riding with all of you. How did TC and Percy look with their helmet hair? :lmao:
Well off to see why you posted a dog thread in the horse forum :buttkick:
See ya there!

horsesrock93

Chevy Is Da BOMB!!!!
mygoldnhorse said:
Hello Z..........I had a great weekend. I played Power Rangers all day on Saturday with Brandon...he's my g-son and quite a blast. I am the pink ranger, did you know that? Well I was glad to see Jaspergirl finally showed up :whistle: . I missed going riding with all of you. How did TC and Percy look with their helmet hair? :lmao:
Well off to see why you posted a dog thread in the horse forum :buttkick:
See ya there!

they where :killingme there hare was a mess. they would have not won a beauty contest :killingme. after the ride (still at the farm) i rode bareback then when we got home i did some bareback jumping and fell off 1 cause i did not move with her :lmao: but she stopped dead :deadhorse and i got back on and did more jumping. ~Z~

Last edited:

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
horsesrock93 said:

they where :killingme there hare was a mess. they would have not won a buty cotest :killingme. after the ride (still at the farm) i rode bareback then when we got home i did some bareback jumping and fell off 1 cause i did not move with her :lmao: but she stoped dead :deadhorse and i got back on and did more jumping. ~Z~
:buttkick: OK Z. what is a "buty cotest"? Does that mean that my "butt is the cutest"? :lmao: