Traffic Rant Friken plates/bowls and forks? REALLY?

glhs837

Power with Control
See this from time to time and I'm always amazed. Who thinks that spooning/forking food into your face while piloting 4,000lbs of metal down the road is a Good Idea?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
See this from time to time and I'm always amazed. Who thinks that spooning/forking food into your face while piloting 4,000lbs of metal down the road is a Good Idea?

When I was an outside sales rep I ate in my car almost every day on the way to appointments. That's why I always had a spare blouse in the back, because I'd invariably spill something on myself. BUT my noshies were always hand-held - 7-11 roller food, etc. Trying to eat soup while driving...you're just asking for it.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I scared a guy so badly one morning that he dropped his electric razor in his coffee, and when it splashed on his lap his knee slipped off the wheel he nearly choked to death on his donut. I laughed so hard I had to tell my friend I'd call her back.
Can you only imagine if you had thrown a milkshake at him!?! Oh the horrors!!!

NorthBeachPerso

Honorary SMIB
:inorite:

Last week one of them strayed into my lane and made me spill my beer.
Yeah, I cut myself shaving once when someone did that to me. And don't even ask me how I got that shoe polish off the seat one other time.

The above are only two things I saw others do over thirty years driving from Calvert to Upper Marlboro.

gemma_rae

Can you only imagine if you had thrown a milkshake at him!?! Oh the horrors!!!
Absolute honest to God truth. If you remember Lea Thompson who was at WRC-TV4 news years ago, I cut her off in traffic once in DC while she was driving her convertible with her daughter. She dropped her McDonalds French fries she was eating and screamed "You Stupid B*tch!" :roflmao:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Absolute honest to God truth. If you remember Lea Thompson who was at WRC-TV4 news years ago, I cut her off in traffic once in DC while she was driving her convertible with her daughter. She dropped her McDonalds French fries she was eating and screamed "You Stupid B*tch!" :roflmao:
I don't remember her, but that is awesome! :lmao:

Grumpy

Sweet Lea would never talk that way..fake news..

BernieP

Resident PIA
and all perfectly legal, stupid, but legal. Just don't call the police from your cell phone, they will give you a ticket for that.

CPUSA

and all perfectly legal, stupid, but legal. Just don't call the police from your cell phone, they will give you a ticket for that.
See...I was taught in driver's ed, back in '85 that it is actually illegal to eat or drink while driving.

David

Opinions are my own...
PREMO Member
driver's ed
Driver's Ed? in Maryland? NO WAY!

I can just see the course plan back in 85:

1. Always occupy left lane no matter what and do not even yield to police cars or people courtesy flashing you to get around you.
  2. Go as slow as possible on 2 lane roads where it is difficult for others to pass.
  3. Tailgate the F out of the guy in front of you, especially if he has no where to go.
  4. Don't abuse your drinking and driving privs or you'll ruin it for everyone. Remember, Liquor store drive-up windows create jobs
  5. Someone flicking their beams at you because you have your highs on is an insult and a call to do battle.