Frmgrl?

ocean733

Call me. I have been kicked out. Not right now, but during the day.:whistle:

You've been kicked out?! PM me if you're serious. I have a house that I'm moving out of today, but I paid for next month's rent so it will be vacant w/ all utilities still on.

Robin

You've been kicked out?! PM me if you're serious. I have a house that I'm moving out of today, but I paid for next month's rent so it will be vacant w/ all utilities still on.

thats a nice offer but she is in Florida. He mom lives close by. Knowing Sadie she locked herself out:lmao: Besides we have been trying to get her to come back here anyway esp with bribery

ocean733

thats a nice offer but she is in Florida. He mom lives close by. Knowing Sadie she locked herself out:lmao: Besides we have been trying to get her to come back here anyway esp with bribery

After I posted, I noticed that she lived in FL. :lmao:

I like you horsey peeps. :roflmao:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
The school system is kicking me out....well kind of. I am going to sue them, and since my husband is leaving for Iraq for 320 days in October I may be moving to Pensacola until he returns. I don't have the energy to fight all by myself with two kids. (long story) I thought the school system up there was bad, well down here they don't believe in inclusion. Anyway....not a horsey story and that is why I posted to FRMGRL!:lmao: I am an open book as usual.... Hey does anyone know anyone who can build a decent woodstove brick backing for under $1000? (up there) Are old house needs one... I don't want our tenants to burn down the house while my husband is away.:lmao: