From Calvert County Freecycle....Arky?

Katelin

one day the dark will end
I have 3 chicken coops, one we made the other 2 we got off of freecycle.
I also have 4 roosters and 4 hens. 2 of the hens lay jumbo size brown eggs, the other 2 are silkies and lay smaller eggs. The silkies have been getting broody but we keep taking the eggs. They are like pets,(they listen better than my dog) you call them and they come running. They are free range, they will eat anything you give them, they love to be fed. If you want them you must take all and let me know when so I won't let them out. You will need a trailer or a pick-up, if you use a pick up you might have to make 3 trips. Like I said they are like pets and fun to watch. If you interested please let me know.
Thank you,
Cindy

Dont know if Arky is interested in the coops..., and I do not know who else has chickens, etc.
I have the womans' email and will PM to anyone interested.
This is on Calvert County Freecycle.

Roman

I have 3 chicken coops, one we made the other 2 we got off of freecycle.
I also have 4 roosters and 4 hens. 2 of the hens lay jumbo size brown eggs, the other 2 are silkies and lay smaller eggs. The silkies have been getting broody but we keep taking the eggs. They are like pets,(they listen better than my dog) you call them and they come running. They are free range, they will eat anything you give them, they love to be fed. If you want them you must take all and let me know when so I won't let them out. You will need a trailer or a pick-up, if you use a pick up you might have to make 3 trips. Like I said they are like pets and fun to watch. If you interested please let me know.
Thank you,
Cindy

Dont know if Arky is interested in the coops..., and I do not know who else has chickens, etc.
I have the womans' email and will PM to anyone interested.
This is on Calvert County Freecycle.
Thank you for the information Katelin. I am interested in a few Hens, but that's about it. I wonder why they are re-homing them, if they are "Like Pets"?

Katelin

Thank you for the information Katelin. I am interested in a few Hens, but that's about it. I wonder why they are re-homing them, if they are "Like Pets"?

That is all the info I got via Freecycle. I did a direct copy and paste. I know Arky was looking for coops, so just passing it on.
What you see is what I see, nothing more.
You want the email to ask? I have not seen a "taken" email show up in reply to this womans offer.

Katelin

Per the original poster in FreeCycyle, this has been the coop and critters have been taken.