From Concentration Camps to Reception Centers....................... just like that!

Hijinx

Yes Maybe I could send my Grandkids there, they would like to go to a recreational camp this summer.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Dembots are suckers for terminology. "But it says right in their name - ANTI-fa! ANTI fascist!!"

:lmao:

They literally don't look past the name to see the product they're buying. I envision them going to the grocery store and buying a pack of kale flakes, insisting it's ribeye steak because the package said so.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Call those places whatever you like. It's the people in there that came to this country illegally that I have the issue with.

Go back to Bill Clinton's era. There's video of his speeches railing against illegals. What happened in 25 years to turn these locusts into saints?

SamSpade

Call those places whatever you like. It's the people in there that came to this country illegally that I have the issue with.

Go back to Bill Clinton's era. There's video of his speeches railing against illegals. What happened in 25 years to turn these locusts into saints?

Oh I remember Bush I getting his ass chewed out by Clinton for increasing the debt - only to do the same but call it "investment".