From Kizer to me (PM)

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
sorry

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I have had only good messages from pretty much everyone on here but you. I know your dream would be for everyone to hate me, but they don't. They pm me and laugh at you behind your back. You would be shocked if you knew who did it. People think you are a loudmouth arrogant little person. Somewhat entertaining, but mostly boring. I hear your hubby is pretty vocal with people about is 'unhappy' marriage. If I were you, I would be focusing on that. I am never going to leave the forum, until I am good and ready,and no one wants me to anyway! Save your karma, by the way. I could care less. Your personal life is much more interesting."

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
I rarely give karma. Why waste the energy? You are past the point of being psychotic. Are you Bipolar? Witty went out the window a while ago.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Sadielady said:
sorry

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I have had only good messages from pretty much everyone on here but you. I know your dream would be for everyone to hate me, but they don't. They pm me and laugh at you behind your back. You would be shocked if you knew who did it. People think you are a loudmouth arrogant little person. Somewhat entertaining, but mostly boring. I hear your hubby is pretty vocal with people about is 'unhappy' marriage. If I were you, I would be focusing on that. I am never going to leave the forum, until I am good and ready,and no one wants me to anyway! Save your karma, by the way. I could care less. Your personal life is much more interesting."

:popcorn:

hbic

Sadielady said:
sorry

If I were you...you might want to entertain the idea of a restraining order...it appears as though Kizer has gone way beyond just the typical poking/bashing & taken it to another level. Do be careful...

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
hbic said:
If I were you...you might want to entertain the idea of a restraining order...it appears as though Kizer has gone way beyond just the typical poking/bashing & taken it to another level. Do be careful...

He has not..I have gotten way worse stuff then that here...Relax I doubt he is a stalker..He just likes messing with you...maybe he thinks you look manly.. :lmao:

Winn Dixie

Song of the South
Pasofever said:
He has not..I have gotten way worse stuff then that here...Relax I doubt he is a stalker..He just likes messing with you...maybe he thinks you look manly.. :lmao:

We think you're right Paso. :flowers: She does have a manly flair. :howdy:

K

KizerSoSay

Pasofever said:
:buddies:

hbic

Pasofever said:

I was joking...yes I am manly...how else would I be able to work on my "piece of shiat car"??????

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
:confused: My car's aren't P.O.S. they are all just boring everyday run of the mill vehicles. I would rather spend money on nice horses and equipment.