From MAGA to MASA...

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Biden Will Initiate: Make America Suck Again!

Biden to sign 17 executive actions, orders to reverse Trump policies, restore Obama-era programs on first day
In his first actions as president, Biden is set to roll back and reverse a number of Trump’s policies and directives.

President-elect Joe Biden will sign 17 executive actions and orders in the first hours of his presidency on Wednesday.

The moves are expected to restore a number of Obama-era policies and reverse some of what the Biden team calls "the gravest damages" of the Trump administration.

Biden is expected to sign the executive actions from the Oval Office on Wednesday afternoon after the inauguration, which is set to lay out a "forward-looking" vision for his presidency.

Toxick

Splat
Whomever is speaking (CBS) just said that Kameltoe will be the first black woman sworn in as President. :lmao:

Whomever is speaking (CBS) is not wrong.
Anyone who thinks Biden will still be president in 90 days* is mistaken.

Get used to hearing the word: "twenty-fifth" a lot in the coming months.

*This is an estimate, 6 months is stretching it though.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
How is going backwards to doing things the obama way "going forward"?

BOP

Whomever is speaking (CBS) just said that Kameltoe will be the first black woman sworn in as President. :lmao:
I'd laugh, but that's been their plan all along. The only problem I see is that it doesn't say "President-for-Life."

BOP

I know you were asking a rhetorical question, but:
War = Peace
Freedom = Slavery
Diversity = Strength

Back to Obama = Progress

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
And the other NATO countries can go back to paying whatever they want.
You know thats going to happen fast.

Followed by, Iran going active again with it's sponsorship of terrorist activity, NK will get bolder, China will now have their bought and paid for lackey in the WH pushing "China First" agenda, the border is already about to be breached by another horde of illegals.

Reactions: BOP

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Expect the "eternal wars" supporters to amp things up in Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria and Yemen.

I would say the budget will get blown up but it's pointless to even think about it anymore.

Bidens first strategic moves will be a war on American Citizens through Taxes, Gun Prohibitions, Business Crushing regulation and Thought/Speech Control.

PsyOps

Pixelated

The way people like us (I know your boo thinks differently about who is "us") think is not the same as the left. Liberals never got to push their full agenda when Obama was president and had full power. Now they have it back and will move forward full steam ahead. They feel they have a mandate to push a new form of Obamacare, raise taxes, open borders, amnesty, free everything... you know the list. They also have a new mandate... Go after Trump supporters. This could mean criminal charges, "reprogramming" camps, gun confiscation, firing people, destroying lives financially... There will be no tolerance for opposition.

They are not going to waste this opportunity.

Last edited:

Hijinx

You know thats going to happen fast.

Followed by, Iran going active again with it's sponsorship of terrorist activity, NK will get bolder, China will now have their bought and paid for lackey in the WH pushing "China First" agenda, the border is already about to be breached by another horde of illegals.

Israel should go on Defcon 1 tonight.