From NY killer pen..

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Damn that bay is nice...wish I had room

From NY killer pen..anyone know them?? Pedigree??

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

These mares were purchased from the slaughter pen in NY - the broker's barn manager said that they were way too nice to go to slaughter so they offered them a chance through the AC4H website to find a home.

8-Paint Paso Fino mare approx 4 yrs old - supposed to have papers not guaranteed because we couldn't locate them- still looking for the papers.

9- Paso Fino mare branded Named Warumba De La Hacienda foaled 5-13-97 - transfer and papers with this horse.

They are in MD now...bay is a cutie...

YouTube - BO Paso's

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
I want them...I cant get them cant travel..anyone want to go rescue them? I got the money for them and gas $???

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
They wrote me back..Freedom Hill Rescue got them...So they are safe...I am not going to try to get them from a rescue..I would rather work with "a dealer" too many strings for me..I did call Freedom Hill and left a message..anyone know someone there they can talk to?

TCF42

yeeeeeee!
I do. My boarder is the treasurer and I used to ride the owner's horse. What would you like to know, I can ask for you.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
I do. My boarder is the treasurer and I used to ride the owner's horse. What would you like to know, I can ask for you.

I will let you know tomorrow...I got the reg name of the pinto :whistle: the owners name in NY did alot of homework today...I want the mare the bay..can you hook me up?? I can give all the references they want..vet farrier etc..

Check your pms and call me

ElliesMom

Paso, I know you dont really know me, but if you need help getting them here PM me, I can work it out for gas cost. We can talk first, you can decide if you want my help second.

Loper

Animal Poor!
They wrote me back..Freedom Hill Rescue got them...So they are safe...I am not going to try to get them from a rescue..I would rather work with "a dealer" too many strings for me..I did call Freedom Hill and left a message..anyone know someone there they can talk to?

I know Mel over at Freedom Hill!!!:whistle: They joined us for some of the Katrina missions down to Pascagoula. :buddies: