From Slate:

truby20

Fighting like a girl
What a scoop!!

Why you worried about a mayor that you said is dropping out before the caucus? Why is this even a story?

Oh right, he’s the top polling candidate right now and this is the only dirt the other dems can come up with....these folks in the story support the plan, but haven’t endorsed Pete yet, ok. And a piece of stock photography was used in the plan.

But did you actually read the plan? No, of course not. But you wouldn’t like that either.

littlelady

God bless the USA
What a scoop!!

Why you worried about a mayor that you said is dropping out before the caucus? Why is this even a story?

Oh right, he’s the top polling candidate right now and this is the only dirt the other dems can come up with....these folks in the story support the plan, but haven’t endorsed Pete yet, ok. And a piece of stock photography was used in the plan.

But did you actually read the plan? No, of course not. But you wouldn’t like that either.

You should be very afraid. Leapfrogs are trying to sabotage both parties. They are pissed that their 50+ years, slowly creeping agenda is falling apart. It is quite apparent when you watch their shenanigans, and know history. Be careful what you wish for. God bless the USA.

Last edited:

black dog

Free America
What a scoop!!

Who's worried about homo Pete?
I live in Indiana and I have yet to see a Vote for Mayor Pete election sign...

SamSpade

I’m more interested that this appeared in Slate than nearly anything else. That and claiming ENDORSEMENTS from people who did no such thing.

truby20

Fighting like a girl
I’m more interested that this appeared in Slate than nearly anything else.

He’s one of the most moderate candidates, some on the left want a revolutionary like Sanders or Warren...I’m not surprised the knives are out for Pete.

Hijinx

I got a kick out of Chris denigrating the post for irrelevance.

It's the very kind of post she revels in posting here when it's against a Conservative.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
What a scoop!!

I couldn't care less what Pete's about, just like I don't care about Kamala Harris wanting to silence everyone she dislikes on social media or Beto O'Rourke taking away all the guns by force. None of them are going to be President, so it doesn't matter what they plan to do.

Mayor Pete could say that "when he's President" he's going to strip naked and dance the hoochiekoo on a table at Chick-Fil-A, and it won't matter because he's not going to be President.

truby20

Fighting like a girl
I couldn't care less what Pete's about, just like I don't care about Kamala Harris wanting to silence everyone she dislikes on social media or Beto O'Rourke taking away all the guns by force. None of them are going to be President, so it doesn't matter what they plan to do.

Mayor Pete could say that "when he's President" he's going to strip naked and dance the hoochiekoo on a table at Chick-Fil-A, and it won't matter because he's not going to be President.

He will be president.