From the St. Mary's police blotter...

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Property Destruction:

On 03/04/04 at approximately 0100 hours, culprit(s) caused $200.00 worth of damage to the drive-through window of the Mouse Trap Bar by throwing a discarded toilet at it. They then fled the scene. DFC David Corcoran is investigating.

:yikes: :lmao:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
another one...

Arrest / Property Destruction Scheme: On 02/21/04 at 1610 hours DFC Eric A. Baker arrested Christopher Bryan Clausen, 18, of Lexington Park, via District Court Criminal Summons for Malicious Destruction of Property / Scheme - over $500.00.

DFC Baker's investigation revealed that on 12/09/03 Clausen threw eggs and sticks of butter at at least eight (8) motor vehicles as they traveled along Three Notch Road in Lexington Park.

Five of the vehicles sustained damage in a total amount of $1300.00, which included a broken windshield, broken headlight, dents, scratches, and paint damage. Clausen was issued a court date and released on his own recognizance.

He threw STICKS OF BUTTER??? :killingme

The throwing eggs was bad, though. :burning:

D

darkriver4362

LOL ya'll see on Mechanicsville-Chaptico Rd, the Moose Lodge has the tree's out in front of it all toilet papered?

RodRugg

My grandma always says idle hands is the Devil's workhorse and I believe it! One time my uncle Stanley got all drunk up and throwed porkless sausage at some kids riding their bikes down the street. He said them kids was causing havoc with them baseball cards in their spokes and making too much noise. He also fired a big chunk of asphalt at them kids but it missed and hit the neighbor's car. The police came and had to hogtie him up and bombed him in the face with pepper spray. My grandma got so mad and that's what she said about him, that his hands was idle and the Devil's workhorse.

nomoney

Originally posted by RodRugg
My grandma always says idle hands is the Devil's workhorse and I believe it! One time my uncle Stanley got all drunk up and throwed porkless sausage at some kids riding their bikes down the street. He said them kids was causing havoc with them baseball cards in their spokes and making too much noise. He also fired a big chunk of asphalt at them kids but it missed and hit the neighbor's car. The police came and had to hogtie him up and bombed him in the face with pepper spray. My grandma got so mad and that's what she said about him, that his hands was idle and the Devil's workhorse.

6748.gif