From under the rug

PsyOps

Pixelated
This story was swept under the rug by our MSM.............................. until now................................ after the election............................... when Joe Biden allegedly won the election.

Hunter Biden 'tax affairs' under federal probe; links to China funds emerge, sources say

Hunter Biden confirms grand jury investigation; links to China funds emerge, sources tell Fox News
President-elect Joe Biden’s son Hunter Biden confirmed Wednesday that his "tax affairs" are under investigation by the U.S. Attorney’s Office in Delaware. The younger Biden said he is taking the matter “very seriously” and is “confident” he handled his affairs “legally and appropriately.”

A well-placed government source told Fox News that Hunter Biden was a subject/target of a grand jury investigation that began in 2018. According to the source, being a "target" means there is a "high probability that person committed a crime," while a "subject" is someone you "don't know for sure" has committed a crime.

The source said President-elect Biden is not a subject of any grand jury investigation at this time. The source also tells Fox News that this investigation was predicated, in part, by Suspicious Activity Reports (SARs) regarding suspicious foreign transactions.

Come on man! Of course Joe isn't being investigated. We had to tolerate the corruption of the Obama administration for 8 years. From Holder's Fast and Furious illegal gun running deal leading to contempt of congress charges, to Lois Lerner and the IRS targeting conservative non-profits, to Obamacare "you won't lose your plan or doctor" "you will save $2500 per year" lies, to Benghazi, to Bowe Bergdahl, to billions of dollars in cash sent to Iran in the dead of night, to the GSA scandal, to the pathetic failings of the VA, to Solyndra, to the Clinton/Lynch tarmac meeting during the 2016 election, to the Russia collusion lie.... this country allegedly elected one of the most corrupt people this country has ever had in government. And this corruption runs wide and deep. Deep into every agency of government. And the most beautiful part of this - President Joe gets to pardon his own son.

We're going to get the government we deserve.

PsyOps

Pixelated
That's one case that will go away on Jan 23rd.

That was my thought when I heard about it. Biden will get in the White House and the FBI and grand jury will say they found no wrongdoing.

My other thought tied into the Fang Fang story. Democrats ran a nearly 4 year narrative of Russian collusion. Now it's clear why. Cover for their very direct ties to China. The MSM is covering the Hunter story, but I expect them to play it down. There can't be any tie to Joe. None.

Last edited:

Hijinx

That was my thought when I heard about it. Biden will get in the White House and the FBI and grand jury will say they found no wrongdoing.

They should be investigating the Big man's cut too.
But of course that will go away also.

PsyOps

Pixelated
They should be investigating the Big man's cut too.
But of course that will go away also.

And then you think about how social media (particularly FB) removed any reference to Hunter's computers left at that computer repair shop as evidence of illegal dealings with the Ukraine and China, because they estimated that the whole story was fake news. Now, we know it was all true and FB did what they could to hide it. They should be held accountable for their censorship.

Hijinx

And then you think about how social media (particularly FB) removed any reference to Hunter's computers left at that computer repair shop as evidence of illegal dealings with the Ukraine and China, because they estimated that the whole story was fake news. Now, we know it was all true and FB did what they could to hide it. They should be held accountable for their censorship.

ALL media should be held responsible.
But what is really pissing me off is that little sign that Facebook is putting under every post about Trump alleging that Biden won.

Bare-ya-cuda

Yet people remain on Facebook where they continue to make mega bucks off your information. Left that behind years ago. Best decision I ever made.

Reactions: BOP

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
There were plenty of news orgs covering that story, so if the progbots didn't see it that's their own fault and they should reconsider their sources.

#2, Joe Biden didn't win the election.

And #3, I don't believe for one minute that the Biden team released this story and Hunter confirmed it. That's not what these people do. They lie, they cover, they blame, they hide, but they don't admit. So something's not right here.

PsyOps

Pixelated
ALL media should be held responsible.
But what is really pissing me off is that little sign that Facebook is putting under every post about Trump alleging that Biden won.

I really don't post much on FB. I really only use it for sharing my music. I am slowly getting off of there and on to MeWe and Parler. But, i can't trust Zuckerberg won't buy them out. They are quickly becoming a monopoly. I heard there is a bipartisan committee looking into suing Zuckerberg to break up his enterprise. And the FTC is in on this; yet they were the agency that approved the purchase of Instagram and Whatsapp. Makes my head spin.

In any event, they feel they have succeeded in manipulating our minds into voting the way they want us to. I feel half the country sees what's going on and won't stand for it.