Frozen Pillsbury biscuits

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Surprisingly good. They're individual so you can make what you want and not commit to a whole batch. And they're better than any scratch biscuit I ever made anyway.

That's all. I just wanted to tout frozen biscuits. Feel free to praise your own prefab finds!

limblips

PREMO Member
Quick, cheap, satisfying meal: Pillsbury biscuits, rotisserie chicken, jar of chicken gravy.

Pull the meat off the chicken add the gravy and heat up while the biscuits are in the oven. You can add whatever you like, peas, diced carrots, shrooms, green beans,..... Ladel over the biscuits and enjoy.

Great for those poopy weather nights when you get home and just don't feel like cooking.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Quick, cheap, satisfying meal: Pillsbury biscuits, rotisserie chicken, jar of chicken gravy.

Pull the meat off the chicken add the gravy and heat up while the biscuits are in the oven. You can add whatever you like, peas, diced carrots, shrooms, green beans,..... Ladel over the biscuits and enjoy.

Great for those poopy weather nights when you get home and just don't feel like cooking.

Deconstructed pot pie. I'm going to try that!

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....

This sounded good, so I got everything needed. I was going to put it all in a pie dish and bake it a bit, kind of like a pot pie. Cut the biscuits in half, layer the bottom and then layer the top, but now thinking Bisquick drop biscuits for the top.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
I make some for b'fast with sausage gravy.

If you let them sit out for a day or two, they make great pucks.
This morning was a good morning for a late b'fast, so I made sausage biscuits. Used a package mix, Pioneer, and doctored it up with some real sausage (Thanx, @Gilligan ). Pretty good, but a bit heavy on the salt (what else is new...) and white pepper.

Next time I'll make the gravy myself, this was just easier today.