Fruit Flies Everywhere

glhs837

Power with Control
Fighting that war here too. Love the little apples traps,use the juice that comes with, then refill with cider vinegar with a couple drops of dish soap. Works as good or better. Keep them in ramekins so they don't get knocked over.

PeoplesElbow

If I may ...

Those little buggers are eating something. Remove their meal, and they will disappear.
We have a spot in our parking lot at work they always congregate over, no idea why, it's in the middle of a large asphalt patch, they form a ball about the size of a beach ball at my face level. I stopped parking in that area.

PeoplesElbow

Fighting that war here too. Love the little apples traps,use the juice that comes with, then refill with cider vinegar with a couple drops of dish soap. Works as good or better. Keep them in ramekins so they don't get knocked over.
I got the little apples, nothing out does a jar with holes poked in the lid with a finish nail.

willie

Fill up half a cup with apple cider vinegar and a few drops of Dawn dish washing soap.
Wrap and tape a mouse sticky pad around half of the cup. The results will amaze you. You won't need the Dawn.

willie

I'm gonna try that, I bought a pack of 36 off Amazon a while back to catch cave crickets
I just had the remnants from the empty vinegar bottle in this trap but be sure to put more in yours. The large glue trap makes it unstable without the weight of the vinegar.