FTX

PJay

Revolver plans to have a big story coming out this week. Not sure what will be about...

May be about the following..we'll see....

All roads lead back to a global satanic pedophile ring, satanic ritual abuse, and child sacrifice

This is what will unite the people against (them)

All roads.
So until this comes out - it ain’t over.

3ca79c47feefee52.jpg

BernieP

Resident PIA
Disgraced FTX crypto bro donated to SIX Never-Trump RINOS

He was the second single largest donor to Democrats, second to George Soros.
He was responsible for getting the simpleton Fetterman elected in PA, he was the source of the funding.
Isn't ironic that the banker of the "tax the rich" party lives in a tax the Bahamas, a tax haven.
Well he did promise to donate some of his billions to the poor, the poor democrats in congress

LightRoasted

If I may ...
For your consideration ...

He was the second single largest donor to Democrats, second to George Soros.
He was responsible for getting the simpleton Fetterman elected in PA, he was the source of the funding.
Isn't ironic that the banker of the "tax the rich" party lives in a tax the Bahamas, a tax haven.
Well he did promise to donate some of his billions to the poor, the poor democrats in congress
Campaign finance laws? What campaign finance laws?

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Heard a news report today of 2 Estonians arrested for running a cryptocurrency scam, about $600,000,000 worth of fraud.

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Crypto---bit coin--I don't understand nay of it. I will stick with the dollar.,

As bad as that is.
Bitcoin hit a 2-year low today due to $1.4 Trillion evaporating out of the cryptocurrency market over the past year.
A crypto brokerage called Genesis is making preliminary moves to file for bankruptcy.